**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Domino...

wahlserbwahlserb Posts: 33
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Domino is a demon sent from hell. I really don’t think there’s a champion nearly as deadly as her. Her crits and critical bleed... omg... I literally just solo’d The collecter... the freaking collector... and when I saw that “fight won” sign, that’s when I realized I have satan on my team. My 4* freaking domino got lucky with a double critical bleed stack on my first SP2.... the man was dead in a matter of seconds. I couldn’t belive my eyes. I was so horrified fighting the collector for the first time after hearing how brutal he is. Next thing I know, the man is drained of everything he’s got. Dude what straight reduced to ashes... mere molecules amongst the wind.

I hate to say it.... domino is absolutely broken. You can wreak havoc amongst the entire marvel universe if the critical luck is in your favor.

I’m not saying fix the gal... im just saying she is absolutely insane.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,858 ★★★★★
    Congrats on being Uncollected.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I'll take "things that didn't happen" for $500, Alex.

Nobody 1-shots the collector on their first encounter with him.

It is possible actually to one shot the collector. Just need the skills and timing. Just because domino can solo the collector doesn’t mean she is broken. She is just lucky

Not with a 4*
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

It is possible actually to one shot the collector. Just need the skills and timing. Just because domino can solo the collector doesn’t mean she is broken. She is just lucky

Not with a 4*

I beg to differ.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★

Not with a 4*

I beg to differ.

You have evidence of a 4* one shotting the Collector?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019

Not with a 4*

I beg to differ.

Got proof?
  • Options
    ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63

Not with a 4*

I beg to differ.

You beg to differ on the "first encounter" part too?
  • Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149

But "in a matter of seconds" though, as OP stated? While I'm sure people have one shotted him, I don't see it being done so quickly and easily "in seconds"
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    wahlserb wrote: »
    Domino is a demon sent from hell. I really don’t think there’s a champion nearly as deadly as her. Her crits and critical bleed... omg... I literally just solo’d The collecter... the freaking collector... and when I saw that “fight won” sign, that’s when I realized I have satan on my team. My 4* freaking domino got lucky with a double critical bleed stack on my first SP2.... the man was dead in a matter of seconds. I couldn’t belive my eyes. I was so horrified fighting the collector for the first time after hearing how brutal he is. Next thing I know, the man is drained of everything he’s got. Dude what straight reduced to ashes... mere molecules amongst the wind.

I hate to say it.... domino is absolutely broken. You can wreak havoc amongst the entire marvel universe if the critical luck is in your favor.

I’m not saying fix the gal... im just saying she is absolutely insane.

What team did you used, and what masteries do you have? It is possible...
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    If she is dupped won't her ability cause damage and avoid him from getting tenacity, regen, and all other buffs?
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    A critical bleed from my 4 star domino has taken 20% of rol ws health off at a time so 150k health is possible, I'm not saying he did the solo but her damage is there, although mine was from a sp3 bleed after he had 50% of his health gone so it adds damage for all the crits that fight. I dunno if it would do that much damage off of the first special 2, shrug
  • Options
    Sorry guys I should re-elaborate, I had taken around 30% of his health pool before I used the SP2. I was really close to dying I should mention, so i had used the special in the hopes that I could at least trim some extra health before of course that insanity happened... wish i would’ve ss. It happened.
  • Options
    *Sorry guys I should re-elaborate, I had taken around 30% of his health pool before I used the SP2. I was really close to dying I should mention, so i had used the special in the hopes that I could at least trim some extra health before I’d have to use the next champ. Then of course, that insanity happened... wish i would’ve ss. But I can assure you it happened.