**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* to R4?

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, can anyone please advise me on which 5* should I focus on taking to R4?
My current 5* rooster is:
IMIW (R3-unduped)
LC(R3-unduped)
X23(R3-unduped)
Gwenpool(R2-unduped)
Morningstar (R2-unduped)
Hawkeye (R2-unduped)
Punisher 2099(R1-unduped)
Hulkbuster (R1- unduped)
Antman(R1-unduped)

Edit: I'm trying to become uncollected, currently on 5.2.4

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    X23
  • Options
    X23

thanks man for answering @TheSquish671
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    i say gwenpool just cause she has the most utility out of all of them
    if morning star is duped, go for morning star
    luke aint bad either
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I might wait tbh, if you can't then x23
  • Options
    Monty_E_1Monty_E_1 Posts: 18
    Gwenpool or X-23 would be my top choices. Probably X-23, as she can be pretty useful in AQ as well and has good survivability. Agree that if you are close to your next 5* or 6* pull, then you should probably wait just in case. As for the others, IMIW has more utility than a lot of people give him credit for, and would be next in my personal line, though I would honestly wait for a true difference maker over bringing him up. LC is viable as well though I'd wait on him until duped, and same with Morningstar. I'm a Hawkeye fan overall if you need power control, but there are better options out there and he keeps coming up as a 6* for me (which probably influences my feelings about ranking him up as a 5*). The bottom 3 are sitting at R1 for a reason, and I agree with you keeping them there for primarily arena (or maybe eventual synergy use in Antman's case).
  • Options
    Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Focus on x23 , geen pool or ironman
  • Options
    Monty_E_1 wrote: »
    Gwenpool or X-23 would be my top choices. Probably X-23, as she can be pretty useful in AQ as well and has good survivability. Agree that if you are close to your next 5* or 6* pull, then you should probably wait just in case. As for the others, IMIW has more utility than a lot of people give him credit for, and would be next in my personal line, though I would honestly wait for a true difference maker over bringing him up. LC is viable as well though I'd wait on him until duped, and same with Morningstar. I'm a Hawkeye fan overall if you need power control, but there are better options out there and he keeps coming up as a 6* for me (which probably influences my feelings about ranking him up as a 5*). The bottom 3 are sitting at R1 for a reason, and I agree with you keeping them there for primarily arena (or maybe eventual synergy use in Antman's case).

Thanks for the detailed help @Monty_E_1 Really appreciate it man ❤❤
  • Options
    Thanks for your opinion peeps @Dead1 @BuckeyeKP @Rikurema Really appreciate it❤❤