**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 2 4* cosmics should i awaken?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Just finished chapter 1 of cap marvel challenge, got my second cosmic gem(first one saved since the champion challenge). Just wondering who to use them on, or if i should use them at all.
All my 4* cosmics:
p1yycg08je3w.png
4* ronan not in pic, but he's below, unduped.

Which 2 4* cosmics should i awaken? 25 votes

Corvus
48% 12 votes
Hela
8% 2 votes
Save both
24% 6 votes
Save 1, use 1(state who)
12% 3 votes
Others
8% 2 votes

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    My 5* cosmics are ronan(duped), king groot, carnage and SIM. So i probably won't even upgrade the 4* carnage
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Corvus awakening is nice to have. You should save the other one for someone more worthy. Hela's awakening isn't really useful imo
    But isn't corvus' and hela's awakened ability basically the same thing(immortality after dying)?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Save for medusa or venom the duck
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The champion probably? Corvus is good to have too.
    How good is the champion on defense? My AWD team is pretty ok, and I'm already ranking up IMIW for defense
    So i just pulled medusa, is she worth awakening just for the furies? Because i am most likely not going to place her on defense
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Medusa
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Medusa is 100% worth awakening
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Corvus and Carnage are pretty good with it.
    Hela is good with the node that switches health bars every few seconds. Just get hit a bunch, get indestructibility at 1%, switch health, and hit them once.
    Corvus can't die unless he runs out of charges, so that's nice.
    Other than that, Medusa and VTD need it to be really good.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    So i just pulled medusa, is she worth awakening just for the furies? Because i am most likely not going to place her on defense

Definitely plus her auto block can be useful if u mess up