**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T5B Glory Store bug [Merged Threads]

Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I purchased 3 already. It now says i have only purchased 2. The limit reset also says it is nearly 16 days out.

znaw73r14t3i.png
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Reset time is correct. It takes a month for the refill soo lower players don’t get T5 basics so quick without beating the collector. If would look at my recent thread, I did the math on how much it would take to form 2. The time I put is incorrect. I don’t have answer on the bug other than it being a new addition and a bug lies within it
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    edited February 2019
    What on earth are you talking about? Look at the announcement about map 7.

0u4dro2so2ar.png
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    It’s a bug and they have said they are looking into it
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Its adds 8 days each time you buy one.
  • In main AQ Announcement thread, people indicated initially a 35 day reset after buying T5B. Later on I bought my own (just 1) and it showed a very short reset time (sooner than the opening T2A/T4B/etc.).

So yesterday my initial T5B timer has reset to the 8 day timeframe (technically correct now), BUT since the timers for other items are still on their opening timer (still like 4 days left), the timers for T5B versus T2A/T4B/etc. are NOT IN SYNC with each other.

If they corrected the T5B problem, are they going to leave this out-of-sync situation, or can Kabam resync the T5B back to the other timer's schedule (which should all be based on the starting day of each 8-day AQ series)
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    would be nice to get this fixed soon as the 8 days are almost up and I'm still locked out for 30 days.
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Why does it still say 30 days to refresh the tier 5 basic catalyst fragments. I thought it was supposed to be 8 days. Can someone help me out with this.
  • My T5B today are now correctly re-sync'd back up with all the other 8-day reset timers (T2A, T4B, etc)
    Why does it still say 30 days to refresh the tier 5 basic catalyst fragments. I thought it was supposed to be 8 days. Can someone help me out with this.

I've got the same problem, hope its fixed soon.
  • I had only bought 1, and although the purchase “price” reset time was fluctuating before, that part of it seems fixed for me now.

Is it only those ppl who have already bought the full 5 allowed who are continuing to have the 30 day reset problem ?
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    what's the update on T5B reset time bug? Mine still says 20 more days. Isnt this something that should be easily fixed? Unresponsive as usual.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    webtswx wrote: »
    what's the update on T5B reset time bug? Mine still says 20 more days. Isnt this something that should be easily fixed? Unresponsive as usual.

My timer was still off until I bought the final one this morning. Once I did, the timer synced with the rest.

Can you buy any additional fragments currently? That might trigger the fix for you too.
    Every time I try to buy the last one I get an error.
  • In the original post it stated that T5B would rest every 8 days, instead my timer is stating 25 plus days.

Please help.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    They know about it, took it to the team, but no update for a week now
  • BAMBAM232BAMBAM232 Posts: 22
    My T5B timer is on 38 days can we PLEASE get an update on when can we expect the fix?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Per the new aq cycle that started today, the T5B shards HAVE NOT reset. According to the official Map 7 announcement thread, the T5B were to reset every 8 days.

eyzcjxsw2ccs.jpeg
    (Screenshot above taken after today’s new AQ cycle started. Every other item reset properly)

tdaiwui75l1b.png
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    Hey kabam whats the deal. I reported it days ago.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    They’re not doing anything.
  • Anyone else face the same issue?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Someone didn't do a search...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

Hey there, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've passed it along to the rest of the team so that they can take a look into it.
  • Kabam, please can you explain why some people have had a 8 day cool down on t5b shards and have bought all 5 twice now, and some people... like me bought them all once and have had a 39 day count down. Seeing as this is the rarest part of our rank up material available I don’t think this is fair. Either we all get to buy extra or none.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

Hey there, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've passed it along to the rest of the team so that they can take a look into it.
  • Any update @Kabam Zibiit ?
  • Bringr_of_Rain1Bringr_of_Rain1 Posts: 274
    edited February 2019
    It's past 8 days as originally stated. So not a “visual bug”. Let’s please address this Kabam.

The below screen shot shows timer....I purchased them on the first day of last AQ.

0b8jc2sxep0z.png

@Kabam Miike
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    @Kabam Vydious I want to bring it up again that this issue has not been resolved. While some people’s T5B glory timer have been correctly reset, MANY are still facing the 33 day+ timer. I’m hoping this can be resolved before the current AQ cycle ends (1 week from today) or that would be a huge detriment to those who weren’t able to purchase them fairly this cycle.
  • We're aware of this issue and looking into it. We apologize for the time it's been taking, but we appreciate your patience.
  • @Kabam Vydious thanks for responding. Would you guys be able to fix this before the current aq cycle end? If not, some of us will missed out 4500t5b shards