**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Discussion: Pitch or Propose New Profile Pictures

Comments

• OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Custom borders would be the best tbh
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Maestro would be sick. Maybe a fiery Phoenix symbol thing, an Avengers “A” logo, the grandma skrull from the CM trailer aaaaaannnndddd Thanos with his infinity stones like that:
    ni9dlytf553r.jpeg
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Def a blonde Black Widow from Infinity War.

Would be nice to be able to set a border as well as a profile pic.
  • I would LOVE to see the following profile pictures:
    • In-Game resources that were once available for limited time modes (Valor, Infinity dust) being held in the collector’s hands.
    • the cartoon-y version of the collector on the Bubblerealm gum seen on wasp’s special 3 and in the Knowhere map.
    • Different types of crystals, again being held in character’s hands (See: Diablo PfP)
    • Animated profile pics when viewing a summoner’s profile, kind of how champions animate when being viewed in the champion tab when loading, as I think it would be too buggy to have the animations playing constantly in AQ/AW when moving
    • Different borders around a summoner’s entire profile when a profile pic is selected. Normal-Gold would have default colors and frames, while all “legendary” tier pfp would have unique borders (Diamond border for Emma, etc)

I’m sure I’ll think of more, but all those would be amazing to see! Thanks for posting this convo!
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Tribute picture to Stan lee
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Would pay units for Lockheed!

76wnp244h7bn.jpg
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Gold cost profile pics:Juggernaut's helmet,Drax's knifes(or whatever they are),Daredevil's sticks
    80 units profile pics:Luke Cage's fist,Hela trowing swords,Civil Warriors shield
    150 units profile pics:The Infinity Gauntlet,La Fleur Du Mal,Goose the cat
    500 units profile pic:The Grandmaster
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Erikfive_0 wrote: »
    How about you give everyone the “my little Symbiote” picture back. Had I known his profile would disappear after I sold him I would have set my pic to him first.

If you sold him you got your reward. No one who sold him should have him as their profile pic

there was no reward. and we only sold him cus we were told if we didnt he would run away.
    it appears he hasnt run away from everyone.
    we were lied to.
    we were mislead.
    edited February 2019
    BABY GROOT!!!
    Stan Lee
    BABY GROOT!!!
    Goose The Cat
    BABY GROOT!!!
    Infinity Gauntlet
    BABY GROOT!!!
    Maestro
    BABY GROOT!!!
    Groot + Rocket on his Shoulder
    BABY GROOT!!!
    Avengers Logo
    BABY GROOT!!!
    Shield Logo
    BABY GROOT!!!

also to note i have bought every single profile pic so far and will continue to do so.
    I WOULD PAY 1000 UNITS EASILY FOR BABY GROOT PROFILE PIC!
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    X force wolverine and dark phoenix would be cool
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    edited February 2019
    Angela's unsharpened sword like Star Lord's blaster.
    Angela profile picture like 500 units Emma Frost profile picture.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I would like a way to view a Summoner’s actual top champ for duel purposes. Sure, there’s Duelbot, but when I leave the game to go to Line, the game shuts down and has to restart.

Any way we can add something like that feature?

Dr. Zola
    DrZola wrote: »
    I would like a way to view a Summoner’s actual top champ for duel purposes. Sure, there’s Duelbot, but when I leave the game to go to Line, the game shuts down and has to restart.

Any way we can add something like that feature?

Dr. Zola

they could add a search feature.
    where u can search for a certain champ to duel.
    or do away with duels and make a practice mode.
    anyway i digress from the topic at hand.

did i mention i want a BABY GROOT profile pic?
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    hulk smashing or hulk fist
    vision mind stone
    iron man blast
    venom tongue
    a mini wasp
    invisible drax
    opened iron man helmet
    black panther necklace or sharpened claws
    Did i mention Baby Groot???
    or maybe Teenage Groot,
    or maybe Baby Groot on rockets Shoulder
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The only thing i wanna see is that we can duel whichever champion is being shown as the profile pic. Lets say a person's top champ is blade, but that person chooses aegon as his/her profile pic. I can duel the guy's aegon even though blade is his top champ or something similar. Its already hard enough to find a duel target back in the old system, its even harder now that players can hide their top champs from view by choosing a different profile pic.
  • Shazam1453Shazam1453 Posts: 7
    edited February 2019
    Maestro and Grandmaster
  • MaatMan wrote: »
    Did i mention Baby Groot???
    or maybe Teenage Groot,
    or maybe Baby Groot on rockets Shoulder

🤔 I think I'm seeing a pattern here...
  • eogi8er8smxb.png
    I think this would be a cool way to teach new players about the game if it was plastered on people’s profile pics. Maybe it could be handed out to everyone for free when they make an account.

Funnily enough I was just thinking about the class symbols.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Since Ryan Reynolds(Deadpool movie) and Hugh Hackman(the wolverine himself) have officially made up in the media after a long “feud”, maybe wolverine and him shaking hands? Just for the people who are more aware of the movies?
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I want spidergwen special profile pic as she getting buffed and I'm already using her on my profile for 2 months now
  • Solswerd wrote: »
    Uatu would be cool.

I think it would be cool to run 6 events where you get an Infinity Stone profile pic for each completion...once you get all six, it unlocks the full Infinity Gauntlet profile pic.

Cool idea!
  • edited February 2019
    Nikskini wrote: »
    I want spidergwen special profile pic as she getting buffed and I'm already using her on my profile for 2 months now

As a Spider-Gwen fan, I like the sound of this idea! And way to commit to your profile picture; I've been changing mine a lot lately.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    How about a shield, Hydra, or AIM icon, maybe an Avengers or X-Men logo ?

Edit to add:

The borders need to be updated, they look terrible on the stock champ pics. Way too bland.
  • I’d love to see
    *blade shooting up his serum
    *Valkyrie hitting the whiskey bottle
  • ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    More specific, I love champ poses with amazing frame. Like Spider-Man and Emma, but with different frames (prices).

I'm a big fan of the profile pics of the alternate champ poses too! I got pretty psyched for the Spider-Man one and am probably gonna pick up the Emma Frost one too.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    Is there a full list of all of the existing profile pics?