**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank 5?

I have a 40/40 corvus glaive, 40/40 venom, and 40/40 hyperion. They are all 4 stars and none of them are dupes. Who should I make rank 5?

Who should I rank 5? 57 votes

Venom
12%
Spity68Savio444Atharva111Honaway_23Pritam005rhcsavage21Bahubali 7 votes
Corvus Glaive
68%
CrkwestLosspikTerraSai_7CliffordcanNkurbanRooney_NationBF100AssumedName10or_StrongCharlie_ScenejlamadisonWabobaMegaGalacticbinrakbluebubble100B_Dizzle_01SDPAvengers320The_Boss9 39 votes
Hyperion
19%
Haji_SaabHeartlessSuperSam57RoOOtsIngi_Freyr1975Gustavo20Lightening_no1FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123Jallie6shumaxgorath 11 votes

Comments

• TheNoobTheNoob Posts: 38
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus is insane.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    I say Corvus because Hyperion should rly be awakened and Corvus doesn’t.
  • Honaway_23Honaway_23 Posts: 17
    Venom
    Venom because he is amazing with his buff
  • BF100BF100 Posts: 8
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus no question
  • I am also looking to complete act 5, so I want to rank up based on who is the best for that
  • I am also looking to complete act 5, so I want to rank up based on who is the best for that

Sabre

Sabre

I dont have a sabertooth, just the three options above

Sabre

I dont have a sabertooth, just the three options above

Those are the only three four stars I can make rank 5 at the moment
  • Why do you guys think that corvus is so much better?
  • yoyosharkyoyoshark Posts: 33
    Corvus Glaive
    CG isn't SO much better, but he is really solid even unawakened. If both had been awakened, maybe Hyperion would have gotten my vote, but I don't think there's a bad answer between the two. Venom would be good two, but I think a level below CG and Hype. Eventually you should R5 all three of them, so it's just a question of which order you want to go in.

Also important in the decision, which one do you like playing better? Do you mostly do questing or arena or AW/AQ? CG is great for questing cause he gets better after beating certain champs. Hyperion just has raw damage but relies on building up furies so nodes like Buffet are not great with him.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    I'm not voting because I think any of the three would be awesome, but wanted to add some anecdotal insight. A guy in my alliance took Venom to R5 over Void and a couple other top-tier champs. He said he's got no regrets and uses him for everything. If there are buffs to steal, he can heal up Venom so that makes him a really sustainable champ. Add in him preventing Spideys from evading and it's a great combo.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus, he runs over it and doesn't need the dupe at all
  • I'm not voting because I think any of the three would be awesome, but wanted to add some anecdotal insight. A guy in my alliance took Venom to R5 over Void and a couple other top-tier champs. He said he's got no regrets and uses him for everything. If there are buffs to steal, he can heal up Venom so that makes him a really sustainable champ. Add in him preventing Spideys from evading and it's a great combo.

That's why I'm not super sure about choosing corvus over venom, even though many people are saying corvus is better, but I dont know who would be more useful in the future
  • I'm not voting because I think any of the three would be awesome, but wanted to add some anecdotal insight. A guy in my alliance took Venom to R5 over Void and a couple other top-tier champs. He said he's got no regrets and uses him for everything. If there are buffs to steal, he can heal up Venom so that makes him a really sustainable champ. Add in him preventing Spideys from evading and it's a great combo.

That's why I'm not super sure about choosing corvus over venom, even though many people are saying corvus is better, but I dont know who would be more useful in the future

Is corvus really that useful longterm?
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Hyperion
    I do have a 4s r5 corvus but you cant use him on uncollected eq or act 5. He is for short fights so better wait for a 5s or a 6s corvus. Hyperion will be your best choice
  • Saket_123 wrote: »
    I do have a 4s r5 corvus but you cant use him on uncollected eq or act 5. He is for short fights so better wait for a 5s or a 6s corvus. Hyperion will be your best choice

Why would you pick hyperion over venom?
  • yoyoshark said:

CG isn't SO much better, but he is really solid even unawakened. If both had been awakened, maybe Hyperion would have gotten my vote, but I don't think there's a bad answer between the two. Venom would be good two, but I think a level below CG and Hype. Eventually you should R5 all three of them, so it's just a question of which order you want to go in.

Also important in the decision, which one do you like playing better? Do you mostly do questing or arena or AW/AQ? CG is great for questing cause he gets better after beating certain champs. Hyperion just has raw damage but relies on building up furies so nodes like Buffet are not great with him.

I do questing more and the occasional aw