**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dampire Crystal Shd or Shdn`t ?

i already have 4* Blade (Duped rank 41) , and i have 30k 5* Crytal Shards. Should i go for Dampire ?

Comments

• Options
    No.
  • Options
    My problem was I had a maxed out four star blade and a five star KM and GP. So the thought of having to get all thise skill catalysts scared me off a bit.

But it’s tricky - you could roll 3 ordinary crystals and get Groot, IP and wonder what would have happened if you had bought those 2 blade crystals instead....

How many five star champs do you have and go many are rank 4 or rank 5 worthy?
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I got Rhino from my Dhampire Crystal... I'll not give it another shot.
  • Options
    UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    It's defo worth to try, in my ally few guys pulled blade, 1 guy opened 2 crystals, had in both blade.. I was trying to dupe my blade, pulled ghost, and I'm happy with this, probably will do 1 more, not sure tho. 20% chance is something, doesn't guarantee tho, it's up to you, depends also what's in your roster..
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    I had enough for 2 shots and pulled him on the second try. If I had enough to do one more, I’d take the shot! However, this is coming from someone with no other champ worthy of skill cats (I’m about to take him to R4 already), and I only had a 3* blade before this.
  • Options
    PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    i alrready have 5* KM, moreover i maxed out Blade 4* Duped too. having two 5* Skill Champs will cost me both gold and time to upgrade them. i already invest much in 4* Blade.

COmments?
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    It depends on Ur preference..I have a 4/55 unduped blade and had 3 shots of duping him..I didn't get him but I managed to pull Omega red,KM and hood(really happy with all 3) and now I have blade,KM and GP as 5*..it's not ideal but in the long run I have some of the best skill champs of the game...I am gonna try for one more shot at blade before the crystal expires
    If you want to risk 10k shards(on 2 blade crystals) with a high chance of getting one of the best champs of the game then go for it...but know that u can be kabammed real bad
  • Options
    UPDATE

Got Nebula & Black Panther ;(
  • Options
    MemphistophilesMemphistophiles Posts: 79
    No complaints from me with the Dhampir crystal! Got Blade on my first (and only) one. Don't know if it plays a factor or not, but I opened it almost as soon as they became available.
  • Options
    you are lucky
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240

i already have 4* Blade (Duped rank 41) , and i have 30k 5* Crytal Shards. Should i go for Dampire ?

There's always a risk of wasting shards on regular champs. Some people in my alliance opened 8 mediocre champs. Some other people got blade in a few crystals.