**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 lookin for a new home.

Hi, I am an experienced player and I have been an officer of both of the alliances I have been in and I would like to join an alliance where I can quickly work my way up to officer rank. I run 2 accounts and my wife runs 1.
I have experience in Map5x5
1st account is 500k rating
2nd is 200k rating( I sold a lot of champs)
My wife’s account is 250k rating.
I am looking for AQ based alliance that also focuses on war,but doesn’t stress over it too much. I like to have fun in line chat! I spend a lot of time in chat actually. I want to join an ally where completion isn’t a problem, I tend to be a good motivator but stay as respectful as possible,but can also be a **** when needed. I need a day or 2 to prepare though as I am dealing with some personal issues, I am very dedicated and take this game seriously. Anything else you need to know ask me :)

Comments

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I am very active as well
  • Options
    RhinoBlastRhinoBlast Posts: 9
    Hey man I added you in game. Would love to chat on Line. We have 3 spots open in a Gold 2 ally and are a total family atmosphere. I think it's a perfect match. Hit me back
  • Options
    Looking for one for a Gold 2 alliance running MAp 5 x 5. Great bunch of guys with little turnover... Line ID: jjk14 MCOC name: Ebony D.
  • Options
    Hey, we're Gold 3 tier 8 we run AQ 5x5 my line id is dago.acuna
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Wow, give us a look.

I have 2 openings now, and another after SA drops.

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (15+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 544, 443, 432 in AQ (running 80+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are currently suspended due to reduced and free map costs.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Ahitlaw, hit me up on line or in game Gohan69, you sound ideal for what we’re looking for, we actually have 2 alliances, one being a feeder and to the main, we could use someone like you as have had a couple of players retire I need to replace ASAP, could potentially get you involved as an officer pretty soon, we have a good laugh on line app and treat each other like a family, message me and we can chat some more
  • Options
    loganbubloganbub Posts: 17
    we could potentially take all three account. We are a no drama alliance in gold 3. my line id is loganbub, let's have a chat.
  • Options
    Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Add me on line: Goken23. Gold 1/2 alliance. Top 1000 AQ.
  • Options
    Hey, if you're still looking for an alliance, Player's Club can take all three accounts. You'd be a good fit with us. Here's are info:

•[Pc78] is an easy going alliance - not a second job
    •AQ Focused
    •Line App Req'd
    •North American time zone preferred
    •Must have over 200K rating
    •No donations at this time
    •No saving required for SA
    •Wkly AQ - Max 54333/44333/33222
    **Harder maps only on weekends
    **Currently running 53333/33332/22222
    •Wkly AW - 2 BG's
    ** optional participation

If you're interested and want more details, send a message to our leader or me:

LINE - Crackrock69 or Melcor0x0
    Game - Crackrock69 or Melcor o_O

0m6svx6c0tvj.jpg
  • Options
    DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
  • Options
    Heads up to everyone. My mom was
    Diagnosed with pancreatic cancer today. I will not be joining any allys. Thank you very much for all of your offers.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Good luck to your mom.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Dang, man. I am very sorry to hear this news. Sounds like you have your priorities straight. Good luck to you and your family.
  • Options
    @Ground_Round1 Appreciate that bub
  • Options
    Best wishes!
  • Options
    Thank you @4Thisnamed_site
  • Options
    Thank you @NEO_mr_Anderson