**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Speedrun act 1.1-1.6

I was bored so I decided to speedrun a part of the game
My final run was 22:57
Rules
1. be quick as you can
2. the stop watch should be started as soon the beginning venom fight has reached now its your turn to fight
3. If you get anything but a two star you must restart the run on a new account
Have fun.
z6txndbyc1ai.png
co8kxi4bimvi.png
Ps if you want to attempt please archive your times in the comments
:smiley:

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Also I had no mastery's and just ran through it as fast as I could I had 2 ambushes (not counting the ambush mission) and all of them were doctor strange
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    cool idea.
    personally i would suggest doing this on your existing account but using only 1* champs.

i wonder if the creation of dummy accounts clogs up the servers and requires more data to be cached and impacts lag and loading times????

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    On Android. :'(
    MaatMan wrote: »
    cool idea.
    personally i would suggest doing this on your existing account but using only 1* champs.

i wonder if the creation of dummy accounts clogs up the servers and requires more data to be cached and impacts lag and loading times????

I’ll try the one star only run today
    Ps. I don’t think it make more lag, if so ☹️
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    I had a 19:37 on my Alt account when I started it in December. I used 2* Storm for my run. My Maestro kill time was 163:32:30. I'm going to try for a faster run this August during Summoner Appreciation week. I'm hoping for a 140 hour run.
  • MaatMan wrote: »

Technically yes, but I wouldn't worry about it. Games like this have turnover, which means even if there are one or two million people playing it now, there's probably been ten million or more people who created an account and eventually quit. I don't think individual players creating secondary accounts for purposes like this will have any significant impact.

Database operations are usually nlog(n) anyway. In other words, the incremental impact of adding another account to the game gets lower as we get more accounts. It is analogous to tournament brackets. 32 competitors requires five rounds of competition, but adding 32 more competitors only adds one more required round.

It is also possible they cold storage an account once it has more than a certain amount of inactivity, say 90 days. If that player comes back, the account is reactivated but this takes a little longer than a normal login, which the player probably doesn't notice.
    edited February 2019
    Okay new run with only one stars
    time 23:24
    Champions: wolverine (MVP), spider-man
    tbpamj000bhr.png