**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WAIT, ARE WE IN FOR A SURPRISE?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I just realized... Avengers: End Game is coming in 2 months but we haven't seen any teasers for Thanos' return in the Event Quests (as they did last year), which makes me think Kabam is gonna hit us with some SUPER HEAT in April.

Comments

• Options
    cx23433 wrote: »
    doubt it.

Don't burst my bubble like that :(
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Most probably the boss won't be Thanos as Kabam never repeats the boss in any two seperate eqs
    Maybe the boss will be someone who'll be introduced at the end credit?
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Can we get the Act 6 announcement and Captain Marvel movie hype first before jumping to End Game?
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    but ... thanos is not the villian of end game ...

admittedly, i haven't followed much of end game but thanos became subdued after his snap

That's what you think my friend, but the Avengers have to get even with Thanos to return everything to how it was

xi7d9m2b0pmt.png

• Options
    Raganator wrote: »
    Can we get the Act 6 announcement and Captain Marvel movie hype first before jumping to End Game?

Don't be mad, be glad. If you have a problem with Kabam's announcements, take it up with them. I'm expressing my excitement for Endgame and it's possible tie-in with MCOC :smile:
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    They gonna hit so much with Captain Marvel, Act 6 and Endgame stuff , just wait :D
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Captain marvel event quest March then end game April. Followed by F4.
  • Options
    Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited February 2019
    Love the “hit us with some super heat” bit lmao
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Guys Thanos was killed during the IW EQ
  • Options
    Guys Thanos was killed during the IW EQ

That’s what you think... 😉
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Forget Thanos. When's my boy Galactus gonna show?
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    They’ll do something related as there’s no way they’ll pass up the chance of adding in Ronin.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    They’ll do something related as there’s no way they’ll pass up the chance of adding in Ronin.

You mean Professor Hulk...

Seriously though, either would be great!
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

You mean Professor Hulk...

Seriously though, either would be great!

Or both, can’t pass up the chance to add a 3rd version of an already available character
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,813 ★★★★★
    there's already 3 Hulk Banners. OG, Joe Fixit and Gulk. a Professor Hulk would make 4.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    there's already 3 Hulk Banners. OG, Joe Fixit and Gulk. a Professor Hulk would make 4.

4th Ms Marvel is entering the contest ... 4 Hulks can't be discounted

Also if you want to count She Hulk and Red Hulk you’re at 6 (with prof Hulk, btw yucky😂).
  • Options
    EDIT: They are going to drop the SUPER HEAT in May it seems with Human Torch and Annihilus coming. BUT SUPER HEAT IS COMING NONETHELESS! :smile:
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    If they do an endgame event my guess is it will be May to avoid spoilers, but I imagine they will do some endgame type event. Too good an opportunity for them to pass up, the amount of money they could potentially make. Infinity war was a massive event for them, so I have no doubt they've got something planned for endgame.