**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Game not operating

My game will not let me play. I have tried on 3 different devises all doing the same thing. I can log in but thats about it. I have white squares on bottom right where you usually open events. No avatars show up for my champs or even at the top for profile. I have sent many tickets in in the last 2.5 days and the only responce i get is below. Then saying my ticket is closed. My game is still not working, so why is my ticket closed? I have attached a pic of what it looks lile. HELPm8xq18tfpswo.png
xeegknqzfib6.png
c65491rlp84k.png

"Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting us about your latest experiences within The Contest. We are currently running a beta test with some users, for a potential feature we may release in the future. Your feedback and information helps us improve this development process, and any additional details you wish to provide us will further aid us in our work.

Our team is committed to constantly exploring new ways we can help to improve Marvel Contest of Champions for all of our players!

Best regards,
Kabam Support

Comments

• Viper013Viper013 Member Posts: 88
    Same here
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Member Posts: 213 ★★
    Kabam at its finest. Starting to go downhill again. I don't have that, but the lag is hell again. Choppy gameplay.
  • LapmiterpusLapmiterpus Member Posts: 1
    Same issue happening from my end. Is it some Android issue
  • J7R88J7R88 Member Posts: 11
    Im experiencing the same problem as well... i regret updating the game... makes me sad i cant play and help out with my alliance, event quest, and grinding for cable. Please kabam. Resolve this issue. Im getting frustrated with this downloads and me timing out in aq and loosing champs and not able to get cable in arena.
  • J7R88J7R88 Member Posts: 11
    I used units and glory for potions... why werent we notified?