**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best attacker of two great defence champs

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Who is the best attacker between Korg and Emma Frost? Booth can be pain in defense but which is best for attack?
Thx a lot guys!

Best attacker of two great defence champs 88 votes

Korg
11%
TendersquadFoxhero007Priyansh7XXGhost_RiderXXJosegee2321tom523Sheer_ColdLostReplica23KalantakMiss_Bee09 10 votes
Emma Frost
88%
DNA3000Vdh2008Timone147AakashHotCarlosPrimmer79Speedbumpjojodeth101R_D_JrTerraLasVegasTrojan_92Darkrider05Jim0172Mjolnir8888DarthHaasusername7312Patchie93Sixshot1DragonFire2OrcDovahkiin 78 votes

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Emma Frost
    Emma. between immunity and prowess. I didn't believe she was a decent attacker until I got used to her. shes my next 5/65
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    Emma Frost
    This shouldn't even be a question. Tbh I think of emma as more of an offensive champ than defensive.
  • Emma Frost
    fu2_10 wrote: »
    This shouldn't even be a question. Tbh I think of emma as more of an offensive champ than defensive.

In general I think Emma is the better attacker, but there are situations I'd consider using Korg over Emma. In particular, if I thought I might need to tank an SP3.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost
    Doesn't emma tank sp3s as well when duped?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Emma Frost

Not really. Emma automatically activates diamond form if she is hit by an attack that does more than a certain percentage of her health in one hit, but that just reduces the amount of damage you take; you can still get killed by a high damage SP3. Korg has a kind of safeguard when rock shield is up, you can't take more than 40% of the attacker's attack rating in a single hit, or 120% of the attacker's attack in an SP3. So basically, Korg has a damage cap, while Emma is just highly resistant to damage in general.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost
    Emma for sure. Korg is meh on attack
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Not really. Emma automatically activates diamond form if she is hit by an attack that does more than a certain percentage of her health in one hit, but that just reduces the amount of damage you take; you can still get killed by a high damage SP3. Korg has a kind of safeguard when rock shield is up, you can't take more than 40% of the attacker's attack rating in a single hit, or 120% of the attacker's attack in an SP3. So basically, Korg has a damage cap, while Emma is just highly resistant to damage in general.
    What if their attack is more then your health : P
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Really appreciate it guys. Thx
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Emma Frost
    Primmer79 said:

Emma. between immunity and prowess. I didn't believe she was a decent attacker until I got used to her. shes my next 5/65

I have her at 4/55 unduped. Do you happen to know if her sig reduces recoil damage when at 2/3?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost
    Yeah it's not even close really. Emma has incredibly underrated damage at full prowess