**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More helpful for finishing 5.2?

Who would be more helpful getting through 5.2.5 and 5.2.6? Bane is super annoying, and I know the collector will be a giant pain too.

Take 5* Blade to R4/55
Or 4* Stark Spidey to R5/50?

Both unawakened unfortunately, and I don’t have a ghost rider yet for synergy if that makes a difference.

More helpful for finishing 5.2? 18 votes

5* Blade 4/55
61%
Dean9300450DRTOMarvel2289GhostboytjieMathking13FhfjghhggggjfhfjgProf_SpoodermannSidDDragonscxoxoshumaxgorathDeacon 11 votes
4* Sparky 5/50
38%
CrkwestSceptilemaniacAustin555555bluebubble100Maldroit2CASrini003AdiMukh555 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Depends on your playstyle. Personally, Spidey fells a bit more tricky than other champs, so I would go with Blade.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    5* Blade 4/55
    Bane is definitely a pain .. but I would probably do Blade for his regen
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214

Bane is definitely a pain .. but I would probably do Blade for his regen

Unfortunately I don’t have him awakened to use the regen :/
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    4* Sparky 5/50
    Spidy was my savior for the collector. I just saved up some units and bought revives to actually beat him. Bought about 8 revives for the fight
  • Options
    scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    5* Blade 4/55
    still haven’t gotten blade myself, starky as a 4/40 was still very important in getting to uncollected and his sheer damage, but blade is a 5* and a top tier champ so i say go for blade since his damage output and future use would be higher as a 5* rather than a 4*
  • Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    4* Sparky 5/50
    Sparky will evade the specials, nuff said
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Crkwest said:

Sparky will evade the specials, nuff said

Does he need to be awakened for that? If so, I can use a generic on him, but I was hoping to save that for an AA if I ever got him.
  • Options
    bluebubble100bluebubble100 Posts: 62
    4* Sparky 5/50
    no, he doesn't, if you have Corvus then its 10 times better (for collector only). does damage without ramp in a fight unlike stark
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    5* Blade 4/55
    I'd say that while Bane will definitely be annoying in 5.2.5, you'll find it much easier for two reasons:
    - You've already had a chapter to somewhat get used to it
    - Agressive means that if you end a combo, the defender will dash into you most times, so you can just parry and get another combo in. Basically the Aggressive node makes Bane easier to deal with if you're just doing parry into combo with no intercepts or anything.

Don't forget that the Godslayer path is probably the easiest for your initial run. The most annoying fights will probably be Venom, Yondu and Black Widow, but they're not too bad.
    The big pain is the Collector, and even he isn't the worst thing ever. Yes you'll find yourself using a ton of revives, but you'll get him down eventually.

I'd personally say that even unawakened, Blade will generally be better for 5.2 than sparky. Mainly just cause a 4/55 will do more damage than a 5/50. And that bleed on parry is also super nice. Hope you can awaken that vampire soon!

Good luck taking on the collector. Look forward to seeing you in the uncollected squad soon!