**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5k 5 star shards

With the changes of not being able to bring 4 stars in act 6, do you think kabam should consider having the regular 5 star Crystal's at 5 thousand shards instead of 10 thousand?

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

With the changes of not being able to bring 4 stars in act 6, do you think kabam should consider having the regular 5 star Crystal's at 5 thousand shards instead of 10 thousand?

No
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    No
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    More 5star shards in rewards is better solution, because lowering shards cost of crystal is extremely iniquitous towards those who opened any 5star crystals both recently as less recently also and is also rewarding hoarders for no reason, at least I don't see any reason to double value of 5 star shards people have hoarded out of the blue
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    no
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    All these comments assume that PHC shard crystals always cost 2000 shards and that the current game economics has always been this way.

Right now, I figure I open at least a 4* per week and a 5* every month.

To roll 5* champs into the primary use, the rewards will have to start to get to a 5* per week and then 6*'s availability will need to fill in that once a month pull rate.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Keep saying the guy just "no" and thats exactly what his answer will be when he sees any offer pop up for him in game
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Kabam has never ever reduced the shard amount for any crystal. Phc 3 and 4* have always been 2k. They will never ever reduce 5* to less than 10k. They will however increase the shards we can attain.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Big up to the mandems who make dese rules pon di mcoc universe, big up to the 10k requirement and big down to the mandems who think its okay to have 5k shard opening, no chance pon di crystal page! 10k shards today and 10k shards 2moro!