**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How is this fair

How is it fair that during aw or aq your game freezes or crashes on me (android user) and I have to come back to half my health missing... Need to do something different

gr6gx6ta0qcs.png
ay2uudycan9n.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Its not fair. Happened to me 3 times in arena and always costed me a fight.
    Try sending a ticket with those pics.
  • Options
    WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    edited July 2017
    It's not fair, it's Kabam. The two words are antonyms. It's sad, I know, but I wouldn't expect any different from them at this point.
  • Options
    RxMannRxMann Posts: 6
    edited July 2017
    Not fair but if your facing a 2k symbiod with a 6k hulk time to step up alliance. Hurts a lot more when it happens in war.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Don't complain, now Hulk hits harder :p
  • Options
    A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    Badrose wrote: »
    Don't complain, now Hulk hits harder :p
    he does but this guy duped his 5 star Venompool
  • Options
    A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    you know whats worse this guys top champion is a 5 star Iron man
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    A4_Awesome wrote: »
    you know whats worse this guys top champion is a 5 star Iron man

Iron Man isn't that bad if duped. I bring him to AQ map 5 all the time to tackle the immunity path. His sig rocks if you keep arc overloading every fight
  • Options
    I agree with mud kiten. Game crash then half health gone... Why? Sometimes you get a restart match button, which restarts fight but mostly they rip you off. If you didn't brawl then why the penalty. And why not the opponent get half health? Hmmm
  • Options
    At least your 5 star venpool is duped. That's the bright side. I have the same and to upgrade venpool to lvl 3 is ridiculously expensive not with gold, with t4 and t4 cosmic alpha as well.
  • Options
    Murd3R_KiTT3nMurd3R_KiTT3n Posts: 20
    Haha the funny part is that I actually awakened both my ironman and my venompool.. Ironman is nice for doing quest 1 level 1 revive and back to full health. And vp is good for aq bleed is super nice and can regen as well..
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Its not fair. Happened to me 3 times in arena and always costed me a fight.
    Try sending a ticket with those pics.

I sent a ticket but they replied with nonsense.
  • Options
    I'm a 5k prestige player but I'm in an alliance with some former members of an old alliance.. Cpl ppl that retired from the grind and now we just play for fun.. We just run map 3 for some crystals and glory now. And yeah I got one from when we had the rankdown tickets and i got one off the awakening offers when it came..
  • Options
    The problem isn't really with aq although still sucks when it happens there.. The main problem is when it happens when we are in aw.. We are in tier 2 so losing half health when my game crashes on me is the issue
  • Options
    messmess Posts: 38
    its a problem no matter where it happens, this should automatically be solved in a favor of user.
    the result you shown is pure SCAM. Could you show the reply?
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    The problem with not taking half health in the event of an unexpected log-out is the gaming of the system. As it is with wars we get very few defender kills because many of our opponents already exit out of the fight when they are about to die. They lose half health on a champ that has very little health left anyway and save some points. What do you think will happen if the the fight starts from the beginning instead? People will log out all the time when the fight isn't going their way. Many will do it just so they know who they will be fighting.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,796 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    pulled 5 star venonpool twice, ouch

I would be delighted to have one of those.