**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Error when editing questing team [Merged Threads]

BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Trying to edit my quest team but I can't edit as I'm getting an error I log back in and try again error twice in a row and I'm not gonna keep trying as it will just keep doing error messages
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Everyone time I try to start the new captain marvel quest it keeps saying an unknown error has occurred and then my game crashes
    iPhone 6
    Both on data and WiFi
    Both phone and game are at the most recent updates

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thank you for the information. We'll pass this along to get looked in to!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

If you are experiencing this issue can you please let us know exactly which quest and difficulty you are seeing it in? Thanks!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    I experienced it in the eq second day but only occurred once then again today but happened twice but now it let's me edit not clue and this is on uncollected quest 1.2
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Lyra I said in my post it was specificity the new event quest. Whenever my champs are in war it won’t let me edit my team definitely need compensation for this I’m not trying to get free stuff but I’m losing 2-3 full energy a day every time I have war. (It’s been going on for 2-3 wars already that’s 6-9 full energies) or this effected should get more time do quest. I even gave my phone type and what I was on (WiFi and data)