**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost or Gamora?

Ghost or Gamora? 61 votes

Ghost
77%
GamerdanielmathLeNoirFaineantErza_ScarletCFreePsychoakumaSungjDarkrider05Sixshot1OrcDovahkiinDarth_StewieAhitlawaxelelf_1Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756MostWantedPh1313ThesurvivlistsimolazMelkerlannero 47 votes
Gamora
22%
Spity68TheManMythLegendFuriousVadqqedfyvrFoxhero007AlCapone2727mbraceMarvel2289RakeYoungHerrPopopTotalMonster1095tarscreamFugitive21Zardu_Hasseulfraü 14 votes

Comments

• Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    Ghost
    Gamora is easier to learn to play and requires less synergies, Ghost is much high ceiling.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Gamora
    ay my 4* 1/10 Gamora gives 3.8k damage with 7 furies and 8 cruelties..no class advantage or any bonus damage from aby source
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Is this even a question? I think someone did a poll a day or 2 ago and asked everyone who is the best character and Ghost got the most votes.
  • Gamora
    lol i just chose Gamora because I have her as a 6* and I think she's amazing but doubt she's nearly as good as Ghost. I do think her overall usefulness is yet to be explored. She's an amazing ramp up champ now for sure. But I also think in the right scenarios and good RNG she'll have Corvus like burst potential.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Ghost
    Gamora
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Gamora
    Gamora is a lot easier to use, and my 6* wiped the floor with the Epic version of Ultron in Nick Fury’s quest. She’s not even duped. Ghost might be better for damage cap, by don’t forget she also requires a synergy team to be great. Gamora is just a good “out of the box” champ that can fight well alone or in teams. No need to compare her to another champ. Isn’t it incredible though that we would even have this discussion?
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Ghost
    Not even close
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Gamora
    Gamora has improved since she was buffed