Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

1323335373878

Comments

  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    axelelf_1 said:

    MaatMan said:

    axelelf_1 said:

    That’s what I cleared the initiative trials with. No problem.

    not only is that easy done. esp with caiw.
    do you actually have a SS that shows you did?
    all this sows is a team entered into an already completed quest.
    I couldn’t care less if you believe me. I’m not going out of my way to prove that I did it to some random person who’s opinion isn’t worth this response. Kabam has the data, they know.
    not saying you didnt. as said above a 3* caiw can do it.
    but you are the one posting a screenshot to show wat you can do when the screenshot does not show that.
    you make a claim and provide evidence to prove it but your evidence does not do it.

    heck i would think maybe even a 2* caiw could do it. a 3* certainly could. cap doesnt even need to lad a single hit. only parry.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    MaatMan said:

    Jh_Dez said:

    MaatMan said:

    axelelf_1 said:

    That’s what I cleared the initiative trials with. No problem.

    not only is that easy done. esp with caiw.
    do you actually have a SS that shows you did?
    all this sows is a team entered into an already completed quest.
    I don't get
    Are you trying to say him using caiw doesn't make him skilled even if it's a 4* ?
    ii dont know his skill at all.
    i am just saying that the ultron there is easy even with 4* CAIW.
    you could do that ultron with a 3* cap if you have max despair and a tech on the team with you.
    just parry is all cap needs to beat him. you can do it without a single hit landed.

    and also wat is that screenshot? it is a quest and a team. but a team entered into a quest that was already complete. who knows wat team he completed it with.
    You remind me of a guy that reported me for soloing an aw boss without taking damage. Just because it’s above your skill level doesn’t mean it’s not possible.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 9
    axelelf_1 said:

    MaatMan said:

    Jh_Dez said:

    MaatMan said:

    axelelf_1 said:

    That’s what I cleared the initiative trials with. No problem.

    not only is that easy done. esp with caiw.
    do you actually have a SS that shows you did?
    all this sows is a team entered into an already completed quest.
    I don't get
    Are you trying to say him using caiw doesn't make him skilled even if it's a 4* ?
    ii dont know his skill at all.
    i am just saying that the ultron there is easy even with 4* CAIW.
    you could do that ultron with a 3* cap if you have max despair and a tech on the team with you.
    just parry is all cap needs to beat him. you can do it without a single hit landed.

    and also wat is that screenshot? it is a quest and a team. but a team entered into a quest that was already complete. who knows wat team he completed it with.
    You remind me of a guy that reported me for soloing an aw boss without taking damage. Just because it’s above your skill level doesn’t mean it’s not possible.
    I have never reported anyone for anything.
    I have questioned people on alot of things.
    But never reported anyone for anything.
    there is atleast one other forum user with a name almost exactly the same as mine.
    you may well be confusing me
    and i did that with my 4* caiw aswell so it is in my skill level
    i have 5/65 cap but used my 4* as he is max sig and wanted the higher sig so i could do it only using parry. stack those petrify.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★


    Here’s all my choices for this quest. There, time wasted.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Oh wait, but how can I prove this is mine.....
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    axelelf_1 said:

    Oh wait, but how can I prove this is mine.....

    chill dude. that roster you have there is beast for the quest.
    i never said you didnt or couldnt do it.

    i merely pointed out your screenshot was not actual proof.
    thats all.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    CFree said:

    CFree said:

    All this talk about money, you don't need to spend. By the time you make it to Act 6, you have a decent amount of 5*s. Plain and simple. Reagrdless of whether you have all the best or not. If not, the whole roadblock idea is more sound because people are making it there with underdeveloped Accounts. Bottom line is, no one needs to spend. You get Champs from playing the game. The real issue is people want to do it the day it comes out, and don't want to wait. That's entirely possible. If you're sitting around waiting fot God Tier drops, then yes, you'll have to wait. Either way, all you need is 5*s and 6*s. The rest is just conjecture. Any Offer is just going to be attached to this with some anterior motive accusation.

    Lol at their anterior motive.
    Congratulations! You found an unedited GW typo! XD
    That’s not a typo. That’s not knowing the phrase. (Like saying “mute point”.)
    Or another classic " for all intensive purposes". That one was funny
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 208 ★★
    35 pages one response from mods, sounds about right. And I would love to know how asking a question about beta gets flagged? But then I saw who was here. It’s a fair point, there are a lot of good suggestion and questions here. Best part is the closer brought in to shut down threads can’t shut down a main discussion.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,596 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

    xNig said:

    Kobster84 said:

    xNig said:

    Kobster84 said:

    xNig said:

    xNig said:

    Tbh the ban isn’t a big deal. I don’t see anyone making noise about having to have wasted resources on their 3*s. 😂

    The ban is a big deal. Especially for someone like me who managed to complete act 5 largely due to my GR(4*) + Blade synergy, my 4* Loki that wrecked Act 5 Ultron & 4* SL that swept through RoL.
    4*s are still very viable for end game content as it stands.
    Lol you won’t wanna bring 4*s into A6 really.. the only use for them there is synergy. And it sounds like your roster isn’t developed enough yet.

    Have you completed, or explored, A5? It makes a lot of difference.
    I 100% act 5 with just 4* I can guarantee I’d be able to use them for non synergy purposes
    You’re a fresh Level 60 with 1 R5. A6 isn’t made for you.
    Are you looking at the pi of the champs 30k is easy so why isn’t it made for me enlighten me
    The fact that you’re complaining about it coupled with your account just says that you don’t have the roster depth for it.
    The fact is I’d have the skill to do it but due to not having the 4* I’m lacking a lot of the niche counters that’s my point
    Then wait for the champs. Tbh your account is underdeveloped even compared to both my secondary accounts, both of which also 100% A5 with 4*s.

    In addition you’re not even in a competitive alliance (1.45k war rating). I don’t see why you cannot wait and develop your account more before even commenting on content that’s obviously not designed for you.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    xNig said:

    Kobster84 said:

    xNig said:

    Kobster84 said:

    xNig said:

    Kobster84 said:

    xNig said:

    xNig said:

    Tbh the ban isn’t a big deal. I don’t see anyone making noise about having to have wasted resources on their 3*s. 😂

    The ban is a big deal. Especially for someone like me who managed to complete act 5 largely due to my GR(4*) + Blade synergy, my 4* Loki that wrecked Act 5 Ultron & 4* SL that swept through RoL.
    4*s are still very viable for end game content as it stands.
    Lol you won’t wanna bring 4*s into A6 really.. the only use for them there is synergy. And it sounds like your roster isn’t developed enough yet.

    Have you completed, or explored, A5? It makes a lot of difference.
    I 100% act 5 with just 4* I can guarantee I’d be able to use them for non synergy purposes
    You’re a fresh Level 60 with 1 R5. A6 isn’t made for you.
    Are you looking at the pi of the champs 30k is easy so why isn’t it made for me enlighten me
    The fact that you’re complaining about it coupled with your account just says that you don’t have the roster depth for it.
    The fact is I’d have the skill to do it but due to not having the 4* I’m lacking a lot of the niche counters that’s my point
    Then wait for the champs. Tbh your account is underdeveloped even compared to both my secondary accounts, both of which also 100% A5 with 4*s.

    In addition you’re not even in a competitive alliance (1.45k war rating). I don’t see why you cannot wait and develop your account more before even commenting on content that’s obviously not designed for you.
    dont dis someone for being in a 1450 WR ally. although not top tier war that is still likely gold2 and has nothing to do with anything anyway. could be many reasons for that, skill, time, fun wateva.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,056 ★★★
    At any point is a mod going to address why we are receiving the strictest gate in the history of the game. I've read their response but it really doesn't explain why they have waited until a week before the release of the new content to tell people that more than half their roster is now useless for future story content. Before anyone says they are still useful for other content be realistic because why bother ranking champs for eq content in lower rarity if they wont let you progress through content that will ultimately give the rewards needed to further your profile
  • IKONIKON Posts: 355 ★★★
    I'm going to try a non trolly post this time.

    It's my belief the 4* ban comes down to one thing. The Cavalier crystal.

    The Cavalier crystal drops 5* at an 11% rate and 6* at a 1% rate for only 200 units. This drop rate is unprecedented, the equivalent crystal of regular GMCs is 3%, and was 1%. For the sake of easy math, I'll combine 6* and 5*, to 12% in cavalier, which is 4x the current rate and 12x the rates of a few weeks ago.

    I think it's a mistake to release this crystal without a hard gate. If you allow 4* to be used, the inevitable consequences are accounts being able to brute force their way through act 6, and then load up on cavaliers.

    What everyone is asking for is reduced RNG, but the end result if 4* are allowed and that crystal isn't changed, is just as much RNG problems, if not more.
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    Honestly I dont care that it is the first part of act 6... It is harder than the last part of act 5 so the rewards should be at least as good. What is a 5 star rank 2 to 3 going to do... it brings the champion up to the strength of a 4 star which is not even allowed to be used so obviously that strength isnt enough... I believe there needs to be a higher consideration when it come to deciding on rewards... I'm not even going to touch the requirement issue again...
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    IKON said:

    I'm going to try a non trolly post this time.

    It's my belief the 4* ban comes down to one thing. The Cavalier crystal.

    The Cavalier crystal drops 5* at an 11% rate and 6* at a 1% rate for only 200 units. This drop rate is unprecedented, the equivalent crystal of regular GMCs is 3%, and was 1%. For the sake of easy math, I'll combine 6* and 5*, to 12% in cavalier, which is 4x the current rate and 12x the rates of a few weeks ago.

    I think it's a mistake to release this crystal without a hard gate. If you allow 4* to be used, the inevitable consequences are accounts being able to brute force their way through act 6, and then load up on cavaliers.

    What everyone is asking for is reduced RNG, but the end result if 4* are allowed and that crystal isn't changed, is just as much RNG problems, if not more.

    I'm not exactly understanding so please clarify for me. If someone can brute force through with 4 stars, do you not believe they can do it with 5 and 6 stars... it would require more skill with a 4 star... wouldnt we rather more skill... They had changed the game and added diversity so that skill is the factor and not just having super champs...
  • IKONIKON Posts: 355 ★★★

    IKON said:

    I'm going to try a non trolly post this time.

    It's my belief the 4* ban comes down to one thing. The Cavalier crystal.

    The Cavalier crystal drops 5* at an 11% rate and 6* at a 1% rate for only 200 units. This drop rate is unprecedented, the equivalent crystal of regular GMCs is 3%, and was 1%. For the sake of easy math, I'll combine 6* and 5*, to 12% in cavalier, which is 4x the current rate and 12x the rates of a few weeks ago.

    I think it's a mistake to release this crystal without a hard gate. If you allow 4* to be used, the inevitable consequences are accounts being able to brute force their way through act 6, and then load up on cavaliers.

    What everyone is asking for is reduced RNG, but the end result if 4* are allowed and that crystal isn't changed, is just as much RNG problems, if not more.

    I'm not exactly understanding so please clarify for me. If someone can brute force through with 4 stars, do you not believe they can do it with 5 and 6 stars... it would require more skill with a 4 star... wouldnt we rather more skill... They had changed the game and added diversity so that skill is the factor and not just having super champs...
    Its honestly probably easier to brute force with 4*, having all the utility.

    I'm just saying you can't add a way to get 5* with that frequency without a gate, it would completely disrupt the flow of the game. You'd have to remove that crystal to allow 4* and i don't want to see that happen.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,056 ★★★
    This gate just seems to be overly punishing to mid tier players. Although you can wait until you acquire the champs to complete this quest since it is permanent content it will just widen the rift between mid tier and top tier players. Although that may not be the goal of this gate it will be the ultimate consequence of it
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,596 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

    xNig said:

    Kobster84 said:

    xNig said:

    AndiYTDE said:

    axelelf_1 said:


    That´s a great example as well: I have one-shot that 40k PI Ultron twice with 4* R5 champions: Star Lord and IW Captain America. Remember: Ultron does have armor up, evade and he regenerates a lot of health. Plus, I was not able to use specials. So why are the same champions not capable of taking down 22.5k-38k champions?

    Because that Ultron is un-noded? Lol
    He isn’t unnoded cant use specials and he has extra regen but yes nothing too hard
    Those aren’t even nodes. Lol. Wait till 6.1 is launched and you’ll see what kind of stuffs are in there.

    Tbh a content gate will work better than a roster gate but if that’s what Kabam wants, it’s their game. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    You have just disqualified yourself from this discussion. That Ultron does have Arc Overload 2.0 and Tyranny, as far as I know those things are called "nodes". do you want to deny that? ;)
    Lol. Doesn’t matter. Wait till 6.1 goes live then. 😊
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,596 ★★★★★
    JRock808 said:

    xNig said:

    Anyway, doesn’t matter what I say. It seems that Kabam is adamant with keeping the 5/6* requirements so the playerbase just have to adapt to it.

    Or if they have no other content to do and don't want to spend every day in arena hoping for lucky pulls 2-3 times a month from shards then they will simply quit. You may like that but Kabam probably won't.

    I'm going with option b.

    Well, even if they leave, there are other whales who will take their place.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,596 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

    This gate just seems to be overly punishing to mid tier players. Although you can wait until you acquire the champs to complete this quest since it is permanent content it will just widen the rift between mid tier and top tier players. Although that may not be the goal of this gate it will be the ultimate consequence of it

    You said it yourself. It’s end game content. Why show consideration for mid tier players?
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    IKON said:

    I'm going to try a non trolly post this time.

    It's my belief the 4* ban comes down to one thing. The Cavalier crystal.

    The Cavalier crystal drops 5* at an 11% rate and 6* at a 1% rate for only 200 units. This drop rate is unprecedented, the equivalent crystal of regular GMCs is 3%, and was 1%. For the sake of easy math, I'll combine 6* and 5*, to 12% in cavalier, which is 4x the current rate and 12x the rates of a few weeks ago.

    I think it's a mistake to release this crystal without a hard gate. If you allow 4* to be used, the inevitable consequences are accounts being able to brute force their way through act 6, and then load up on cavaliers.

    What everyone is asking for is reduced RNG, but the end result if 4* are allowed and that crystal isn't changed, is just as much RNG problems, if not more.

    Best reason I’ve seen yet and one that actually makes sense to me.
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 106
    Just imagine if they set the gates up differently, as in only Rank 2 6*s are allowed...
Sign In or Register to comment.