**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is controlling my phone through a PC to auto fight against TOS?

So I just got a VR headset for my computer and was thinking it would be really convenient to do some auto-fighting while I'm in VR. I could switch to something like team viewer to control the game while I have my headset on in between playing games in VR. I defiantly don't want to compromise my account in any way and don't want to do any actual fighting. Just simple stuff like the beginner tier of the Nick Fury Intel quest or something similar. Anyone have any insight on this? I have a feeling its a bad idea and wasn't planning on doing it but figured I would toss the idea on here.

Comments

• Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Good way to get banned.
  • Options
    Tooleo84Tooleo84 Posts: 4
    That's what I figured. Thanks.
  • Options
    IllogicalmindIllogicalmind Posts: 12
    Would it be against the TOS to put BlueStacks on PC and autofight that way?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Would it be against the TOS to put BlueStacks on PC and autofight that way?

You are not playing on the type of device this game was designed to be played on. It gives you an advantage and it can easily be hacked.
    Doesn't matter what you do. Playing on an emulator will give you a ban
  • Options
    This is considered a violation of TOS as it involves a third-party app to play the Contest. Please do not do this or discontinue doing so as it will result in actions against your account.
This discussion has been closed.