**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doc Ock + 5* awake gem ?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
Just wanna ask if my 4/55 Doc Ock is worth awakening. I am uncollected, unable to finish most UC EQ, slowly fighting through Act 5.3 and I have 3 champs on 4/55 (Doc Ock, Sentry and CapIW). From the christmas gift I got 5* tech awakening gem.

I know that Doc Ock doesn't really need awakening, but in the other hand, who else ? I don't have SL, only Vulture, Ironman, Hulkbuster and Doc Ock and there aren't many other options.

Thanks for any advice, I am really hlad for any response

Comments

• BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Don't waste your gem. You will pull better champs soon, and you might need to awake them for prestige issues in the future.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    If he doesn’t need it save it for someone who does. It’s hard to be patient but it will pay off big if you do.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Save for Ghost, Starlord, Star Spiderman, plenty of better techs out there. Doc Oc is fine without it.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    He's got power lock, and buffs with out being awakened so dont bother
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    go for Doc Ock but the choice ultimately up to you.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No. He’s good, but he doesn’t get a huge benefit from being awakened, and he’s good without it. You should probably wait until you get somebody else.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Do you have a 4* Doc Ock? Use him in something and see what the Awakened ability does to benefit you.
  • MoehageneMoehagene Posts: 29
    Personally. I used it on my 5* 4/55 doc oc and don't regret it. He is a huge part of my map 6 team. Quick power lock and steal so he can hit specials easier when you loose power after a certain time.