**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Throw us a bone Kabam and give us a 5* Scarlet Witch?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
She isn't as good as before and there are other 5* that would still be stronger than her. Can you throw us a bone and give her to us as a 5* similar to Vision? How about during the Avengers End Game release?

Comments

• Options
    DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Seen as act 6 is released we do need a 5* Wolvi!! Even the shemale version will work! As long as we get 1 off the 2 wolvis as 5*
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Donkilla said:

Seen as act 6 is released we do need a 5* Wolvi!! Even the shemale version will work! As long as we get 1 off the 2 wolvis as 5*

X23 is a 5*? 🤔
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    We already have x 23 as a 5* Don
  • Options
    DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Useless i want the wolverine! The one in all the movies!
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No never
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    what ever happened to weapon X wolverine. He was one of the bosses before..Just like dark phoenix.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    She'll b behind a huge pay wall anyway! Adding gamora,SW,wolverine,electro,og thor to basic 5* crystal or a featured 5* ,would be nice but we all know kabam is too far from being nice!! Also only reason they added electro,abomination to any free crystal was only becuase they r defenders n doesn't really have any potential on offense
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Donkilla said:

LMFAO
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Donkilla said:

Useless i want the wolverine! The one in all the movies!

You want Old Man Logan?
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    OML isn't too bad.
    I hit and move and allow for regen.
  • Options
    Hey guys, the same suggestion was made in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.