**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for up and coming alliance

Old player with new acct. I'm a very active player and experienced fighter with a new acct looking for an alliance to advance quickly. Will be able to contribute after a month or two.

Comments

• Options
    In game ID is ebonecapone
  • Options
    Jessie_GymJessie_Gym Posts: 109
    If your still looking mate and use line app please add ID jessie_gym for details
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Beerath88 said:

Old player with new acct. I'm a very active player and experienced fighter with a new acct looking for an alliance to advance quickly. Will be able to contribute after a month or two.

Hi Beerath88. We have a sister alliance that we are trying to grow. It's called [Dos34] or 'We Are Warriors' and we can definitely use an experienced player like you with your second account. For AQ, it's playing Map 2 and it might be a perfect place for you to grow. There are no donations and no event minimums. The focus is on AQ and not war at the moment as we help our teammates (particularly those new to the game) with the nuances of the game such as correct mastery setup, gold and units farming, getting the infinity streak going for the arenas, etc.

The officer and leader there are Fost Army and Shotkicker. Those are their IGNs. I run the main alliance, [1Dos3], and if you are interested in our sister alliance or have any questions, please feel free to contact them or me. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • Options
    wtf1738wtf1738 Posts: 10
    Hi I’m a lvl 24 trying to grow as a player, and I’m looking for an active alliance to help me, can I join your sister alliance?
  • Options
    I'm looking for more of an alliance coat tail ride. Wont be helpful right away but getting 4 and 5* shards is painful at the beginning. Need a few decent champs and I will advance very quickly
  • Options
    OhlmammuOhlmammu Posts: 52
    Mate, my alli is mostly 2nd accounts, with some bigger accounts taking a step back from the big alli pressure. You are more than welcome to grow with us, just let me know!
  • Options
    OhlmammuOhlmammu Posts: 52
    wtf1738 said:

Hi I’m a lvl 24 trying to grow as a player, and I’m looking for an active alliance to help me, can I join your sister alliance?

Still looking for alli?