**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best out of the box champs

Hey I just did this discussion out of curiosity and go improve my roster haha I wanna know which are the best champs to be used without needing synergies, I'm not very good with synergies do that why I wanna know, thnx!!

Comments

• Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Can you post your roster so we can make accurate inquiries?
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

You mean like overall?

I guess one could make a pretty strong case for angela.
    - She's extremely easy to play to her fullest potential without extraordinarily relying on even minor skill related actions, like dex or parry
    - She doesn't rely on her signature ability
    - She doesn't rely on synergies

Pulling her as your very first 4* champ might be one of the best things to happen.

I wouldn't say she doesn't rely on her synergies. The MS and the new Gamora synergies are pretty significant. But on that side-note, yeah she is one of the better. Red Hulk is another example, while his sig gives two free heat charges and some great sustainability, I used my unawakened 4* just fine for a long time (he's btw the first 4* I took to R5).

Killmonger is another example, sig is also necessary for defence. Iceman and Archangel to. Hyperion is neat to. Magik in the mystic class.
  • Options
    Mauro025Mauro025 Posts: 27
    This is most of my roster...

• Options

• Options
    Oh and I already have a 4* Angela maxed out! she's pretty awesome!
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    X23, Quake, Hawkeye, Luke Cage, Gwenpool, Yondu, Doc Oc, Red Hulk, Angela, Domino, Iceman, are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
  • Options
    zidane21zidane21 Posts: 27
    Venom
    Killmonger
    Red Hulk
    Angela
    She-Hulk
    Magik
    Hyperion
    Iceman
    Quake
    Corvus Glaive
    Luke Cage
  • Options
    I heard she-hulk was buffed pretty good! I have a duped 5* i guess I'll invest more on her!
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I see everyone is ignoring IMIW..as an attacker he is a really good option unduped..first up he is a tank and barely loses any health on parry and blocked hits..even if u mess up he can tank a lot of damage,cold snap and bleed immune for the most part,a really good evade counter,psuedo power control if enemy in under shock or plasma debuff,unblockable sp1 let's u control fights really well,doesn't have any active buffs,can heal block on sp1 or heavy and the debuffs he applies are rare and very few champs are immune to them..he is an.amazing utility champ
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @SidDDragon actually no I'm not ignoring IMIW, he is my 5* next in line to get to r5 :) I just wanna start establishing my 5* basic roster, I already got GP to r4, next IMIW and She-Hulk