**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 5* Mordo worth to awaken and rank up to Rank 4?

gianni120gianni120 Posts: 27
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
After I tried 4 times for Iceman with obviously no luck, Mordo was my best pull. And now I'm debating on if he's worth to spent an awakening gem on and put him to Rank 4?

Is 5* Mordo worth to awaken and rank up to Rank 4? 24 votes

Yes (Very High Prestige at low level and good Defender)
54%
Yodie4thYellowFlashHaji_SaabHulk_77raja_smoonmebabyJimbojames23F4k3_GaM3rIrakliXlrbbbPalito_DiazSamuel030skeerat474 13 votes
No (Not enough utility in Offense)
20%
BigMoTimone147Spity68Arus25Johnjunior4 5 votes
Wait if you get a better champ in November
25%
YellsomeTheMageHunterJim0172AvoabbasJakeNbacon42KingToothless 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    Mordo does not need to be awakened to be a good defender. I'd save it for vudo if I were you.
  • Options
    But he needs to be if I want to take him to Rank 4.
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    NO Need to awaken him..i him as an unawekened four stra top champ and he rocks
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Awakened mordo is good only for offence. That too for newbies cause most of the veterans can evade energy attacks easily.

The only thing he might be useful is against magnetos DS cable sp1. His energy resis will give parry like dmg to you
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,451 ★★★★
    Rank up - yes
    Awaken - no
  • Options
    Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    Rank up - yes
    Awaken - no

Agree
  • Options
    4thYellowFlash4thYellowFlash Posts: 28
    Yes (Very High Prestige at low level and good Defender)
    gianni120 wrote: »
    After I tried 4 times for Iceman with obviously no luck, Mordo was my best pull. And now I'm debating on if he's worth to spent an awakening gem on and put him to Rank 4?

I would use the Gem on another Champ like VooDoo, however you don't have VooDoo right now...so use it on Mordo, you will not be disappointed with the choice. Mordo has more things going for him then gamers will admit. Ex: Mordo vs. Road to Labyrinth. Think about it for a second....all of those opponents get Buffs of Energy & Physical Resistance right??? Well Mordo's lv2 will chop them down. Same thing can be said about Act5.1 & Act5.3. In short Mordo is worth it. Do it