**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unfair currency exchange rate

I am from the UK, and I have recently discovered that the price of units, and deals etc, are the same price in USD as it is in GBP! Have Kabam never heard or exchange rates?!
The new "offer" for crystal shards has recently been released, and in the message, it states "lesser 4 star hero bundles - $9.99" but when I go to purchase it comes up as £9.99! Big difference there! It's the same as the units, 3100units cost $99.99 in the states, but for the Brits it's £99.99! If you actually exchanged the price fairly, its roughly £75 to $100 at the moment, which again, is a big difference! How is it fair that the Brits have to pay more for everything, just because our currency is worth more (for now :'D)
I'm not suggesting that Kabam should put the price up for everyone else, but I highly doubt they would ever drop the price for us.
I wonder what other countries are paying? Are the Japanese also paying ¥99.99? :'D
I understand that exchange rates change all the time, but it can't be that difficult for Kabam to keep up can it?!
What does everyone think? Are your prices being fairly represented in your countries currency?

Comments

• Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    it's 140 dollars for a 99 dollar pack for me
    I hear you mate
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Rich_P90 said:

DemitriM said:

it's 140 dollars for a 99 dollar pack for me
    I hear you mate

Wow where are you from dude? I wanna guess Australia? :smiley:
    I live in Turkey
  • Options
    Hey guys, we've already addressed concerns about price variation in different currencies HERE. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.