**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stupid desision kabam

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
"act 1-4 rewards buff only to players who have completed since Dec 2018." Rubbish. I have completed all of those acts but 4 in mid-2018 and would definitely benefit from the new rewards. I don't understand what is wrong with giving everyone the new rewards, honestly if anyone can name 1 valid reason why kabam would do this I will admit defeat on my argument. Can someone please tell me why, anyone.

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yep
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The buffed rewards wouldn't be that good anyway, just a bit more iso probably. They can't buff act 1 to 3 rewards too much
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

"act 1-4 rewards buff only to players who have completed since Dec 2018." Rubbish. I have completed all of those acts but 4 in mid-2018 and would definitely benefit from the new rewards. I don't understand what is wrong with giving everyone the new rewards, honestly if anyone can name 1 valid reason why kabam would do this I will admit defeat on my argument. Can someone please tell me why, anyone.

"valid" is a relative word, I have a sense what I find valid you would not. Everyone can use more rewards, but some players, the new players, need it more than others.
  • Options
    We have discussed and addressed this topic on several different threads throughout the forum. Please use the search function prior to posting so to not clutter the forums with the same topic.
This discussion has been closed.