**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Master List - Cosmics

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Hello Kabam,

I created this list to let you know the adjustments needed on cosmic characters. I am working in the other classes.

MCOC Master List of Champions Adjustments.
COSMICS
1. Carnage: increase his power gain from 18 to 30 percent. Increase his attack from 1518 to 1861 based.
2. Black Bolt: increase his signature duration. The more buffs he gains the longer they get to stay. Every 10 buffs an extra second is added to Buff duration.
3. Thor: he was readjusted twice post 12.0. No changes needed.
4. Captain Marvel and MS marvel: they both need an special ability for both Special 2 and 3. Additionally they need to have different special animations. We need here a punisher-winter soldier type of rework.
5. Drax: signature ability increased from 6 seconds to 8.
6. Ronan: special attacks stun duration from 2.60 to 3 seconds, Unblockable Special one.
7. Gamora: after 10 cruelty buffs expire they will become permanent and stack with a maximum of 5.
8. Symbiote Spidy: special 3 places 3 armor breaks on the enemy. They will expire in 80 seconds just like the other armor breaks.
9. Groot: special 3 gives him 5 pacifism changes.
10. Superior Ironman: every time the enemy uses a special attack he gains an armor up buff that never expires maximum 10. Regen kicks in at 25 percent.
11. Venom: increase bleed chance to 20 percent and damage from bleed.
12. Angela: too awesome. She is perfectly fine.
13. Hyperion: extremely powerful. His power gain stops at special 2 and third must be earned thru attacking.
14. Phoenix: increase signature ability from 2 seconds to 5 seconds.
15. King Groot: needs his attack increased to 1861 based.
16. Kamala: give her the Heavy Hitter signature ability after heavy attacks and after specials too.
17. Thanos: too powerful and mostly no one has him. However all his attacks should be unblockable.
18. Venompool: Extend his direct damage for 10 seconds on specials.

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Feel free to suggest and add constructively to these changes.
  • KojomaotoKojomaoto Posts: 25
    no unblockable specials, that's stupid rest is okay especially for hyperion.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Phoenix should remove all debuffs from her when the sig kicks in

KG already has a lotta hp so i think around 1600 attack should be fine
    edited August 2017
    The king groot case can be justified with Champs that have 1861 ( rank 4 5 star ) and gain attack on
    top of that. Why IM, king groot and carnage are penalized? Just to name a few.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    The king groot case can be justified with Champs that have 1861 ( rank 4 5 star ) and gain attack on

He got his furies which can do some nice damage when stacked highly

No he does not. Just do the math. After he gains his furies he gets to reach the base level attack of other champs. We want champs stronger right?
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

No he does not. Just do the math. After he gains his furies he gets to reach the base level attack of other champs. We want champs stronger right?

You're also glossing over his IMMORTAL level regeneration and the fact that he can stack up to 9 armor breaks, poison, and EVEN MORE REGEN!!!

Plus bleed immune, plus a version of tenacity (100%) and he can gain extra furies while on cool down
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

You're also glossing over his IMMORTAL level regeneration and the fact that he can stack up to 9 armor breaks, poison, and EVEN MORE REGEN!!!

Plus bleed immune, plus a version of tenacity (100%) and he can gain extra furies while on cool down

How about the rest of the champions? Do you agree? Do you see i have good intentions?

How about the unlimited attack of God Tier, why can king groot dont have at least some decent attack which is not even closed to some of the 5 stars we all know?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    You have good intentions but intentions can only get you so far. You are so stubborn you are unwilling to bend even a little when someone gives arguments that are better than yours and cannot accept that some of your ideas simply are not good. When you have tripe the spam and near equal abuse votes than you do agree votes shouldn't that tell you that in most cases you are in the wrong. I feel bad you wasted so much time on this because it looks well done even though some of the ideas are very unnessecary and even detrimental to the game when all this effort and all the upset you cause the community is in vain. Kabam will never listen to your ideas people with better ideas that actually have support from the community still get their requests ignored so you will definitely not be taken seriously. The entire community has been asking for certain buffs for years and kabam has yet to do anything about it so one user cluttering up the forums with what most players regard as spam certainly won't get them to raise their ears
    Well i have a right to express my opinion and i wont be silenced just because some disagree!
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

How about the rest of the champions? Do you agree? Do you see i have good intentions?

How about the unlimited attack of God Tier, why can king groot dont have at least some decent attack which is not even closed to some of the 5 stars we all know?

Because by your logic all champions should have infinite attack

Thor can't take down WS in only 10 hits, SL has ALWAYS needed perfection, sparky maybe should get erased by the grandmaster, but yeah…

Also to deal infinite attack you also need infinite health

KG actually becomes average after 2-4 armor breaks without fury so after the first minute or so he starts turning the extra breaks and the furies into extra damage by even normal standards

The Armor Breaks do last FOREVER after all

Plus with Inequity which I keep SOLELY for my Squishy champs like Voodoo, GP, X23 (hopefully)… etcetera… KG also lowers the enemies attack by up to 36% (43% with Ressonate) which further bolsters his defensive prowess!!!

Being able to nearly HALVE the enemies attack and roughly destroy up to about 90-110% of thier armor in the LONG fight (essentially doubling his attack) and THEN stacking 2-4 (my record is 7) furies and periododically and THEN having regen the entire fight AND after you've stacked 9 breaks having POISON to use……

Is immortality not enough?
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    If you think carnage only needs an attack boost, you clearly haven't played him enough.
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Give the guy a break! I mean, come on! This is one of his better posts, and he's getting flak for being stubborn. A small attack boost for King Groot won't break the character. and he's only immortal in the hands of players.

As for criticism, the only one I don't agree with is Thanos. While he needs an upgrade, I don't think that's it. Good concept, fitting for the character, but he needs other stuff more. Maybe you could make it so that he gets other stuff, but he also gains unblockable attacks at low health? Oh, and Carnage might need more than what you're giving. Good start, but I can't say if it's enough...well, it's enough to make him average, I suppose. And good work :smile:
    Give the guy a break! I mean, come on! This is one of his better posts, and he's getting flak for being stubborn. A small attack boost for King Groot won't break the character. and he's only immortal in the hands of players.

As for criticism, the only one I don't agree with is Thanos. While he needs an upgrade, I don't think that's it. Good concept, fitting for the character, but he needs other stuff more. Maybe you could make it so that he gets other stuff, but he also gains unblockable attacks at low health? Oh, and Carnage might need more than what you're giving. Good start, but I can't say if it's enough...well, it's enough to make him average, I suppose. And good work :smile:

Thank you! It makes sense to have all champs leveled or at least close enough so advantages come from abilities.
    U know what needs to be done to cosmics?

Make hyperion furies permanent
    His regen recovers 100% of his health
    His sp1 lasers are unblockable and have 100% chance to incinerate
    And the most important make his power gain double the amount in half the time (Just being a troll don't take me seriously)
    U know what needs to be done to cosmics?

Make hyperion furies permanent
    His regen recovers 100% of his health
    His sp1 lasers are unblockable and have 100% chance to incinerate
    And the most important make his power gain double the amount in half the time (Just being a troll don't take me seriously)

Wow, hyperion is too powerful lol! Nothing wrong with stopping his power gain at 2. He can stay the same after that!
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Hello Kabam,

I created this list to let you know the adjustments needed on cosmic characters. I am working in the other classes.

COSMICS
    1. Carnage: increase his power gain from 18 to 30 percent. Increase his attack from 1518 to 1861 based.
    2. Black Bolt: increase his signature duration. The more buffs he gains the longer they get to stay. Every 10 buffs an extra second is added to Buff duration.
    4. Captain Marvel and MS marvel: they both need an special ability for both Special 2 and 3. Additionally they need to have different special animations. We need here a punisher-winter soldier type of rework.
    6. Ronan: special attacks stun duration from 2.60 to 3 seconds, Unblockable Special one.
    7. Gamora: after 10 cruelty buffs expire they will become permanent and stack with a maximum of 5.
    8. Symbiote Spidy: special 3 places 3 armor breaks on the enemy. They will expire in 80 seconds just like the other armor breaks.
    10. Superior Ironman: every time the enemy uses a special attack he gains an armor up buff that never expires maximum 10. Regen kicks in at 25 percent.
    13. Hyperion: extremely powerful. His power gain stops at special 2 and third must be earned thru attacking.
    16. Kamala: give her the Heavy Hitter signature ability after heavy attacks and after specials too.
    17. Thanos: too powerful and mostly no one has him. However all his attacks should be unblockable.

I think I disagree wid ronan
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Hello Kabam,

COSMICS

I think I disagree wid ronan

I agree with everything else..and especially hyperion..he needs a nerf..u did well bro
  • ijkkoijkko Posts: 37
    Great list, i Agree, but it is Kabam :D Kabam we love you, you are making a great work :):):)
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Superior iron man should have different animations