**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

i forgot email!!!

my dear kabaam i forgot email which i connect to z Fatim account plz help me. because i am having many account now mobile is flashed plz help me!!! soon as possible

Comments

• Options
    crylok_Dcrylok_D Posts: 3
    Z Fatima account name plz help me!!!
  • Options
    Hi crylok_D,

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your account! Our Support Team will work with you to recover the account. When contacting them please make sure that you provide as much of the following information as possible to verify your account:

1. Last 2 Purchases (Amount of real-world currency spent, if applicable and approximate within 1 day) i.e Google or iTunes purchases
    2. Last Login Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    3. Your account's name as it is displayed in-game
    4. Email linked to your account (this can be your GameCenter ID, Google Play ID, or your Kabam ID)
    5. Account Creation Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    **If you are having trouble remembering when you created your account, check the dates of some of your earliest achievements in your Google Play or Game Center accounts.
    6. Device and Device OS you were/are playing on
    7. Account Level, a few of your most powerful characters, and Alliance name (if you are part of one)
  • Options
    crylok_Dcrylok_D Posts: 3
    Thank you i sent request to support team. Waiting for positive reply. Thank you so much Kabam Ahab
  • Options
    You are very welcome, crylok_D! You should have received an automatic e-mail notification shortly after you sent in your request. If you did not yet receive it, please check your spam folder to ensure that you do not miss our Support Teams communications.
  • Options
    HassamAamir13HassamAamir13 Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    Hey i have a similar problem i forgot my email.only difference is my game is already logged in due to game centre but i want to play on my other phone.or i want to change devices.please can you tell me my email i will change it’s password myself.this account current username is Hassam~15.
  • Options
    Please reply me soon

• Options
    Hey HassamAamir13, unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with account-specific requests like this. Therefore, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.