**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incoming Transmissions

Good afternoon!

This isn’t a super important change I feel should happen, but it’s an annoyance for sure. In Story/Event quests, there’s the “incoming transmissions” that I’m sure a lot of people skip. I would personally like an option in our settings to turn that off. I’m not saying take it away, as I’m sure there are people who like to read it, especially when a player first starts out. But I think the option to turn that off would be great. Lol just a thought.

Thanks for listening! :)

Comments

• SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    I would definitely like to be able to turn it off after my first pass thru
  • SettimoSettimo Posts: 35
    Or if maybe there were different dialogues on different paths
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Or you could just click "Skip"
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    A setting that completely turns off cutscenes would be ideal
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s be nice, just to save a couple minutes
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218

Good afternoon!

This isn’t a super important change I feel should happen, but it’s an annoyance for sure. In Story/Event quests, there’s the “incoming transmissions” that I’m sure a lot of people skip. I would personally like an option in our settings to turn that off. I’m not saying take it away, as I’m sure there are people who like to read it, especially when a player first starts out. But I think the option to turn that off would be great. Lol just a thought.

Thanks for listening! :)

im still trying to "listen"
  • Hey there!

Thanks for the suggestion! We'll pass it along to the rest of the team as feedback to look into. :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
    Will it be possible to be able to play through the whole story after completing each chapter respectively?