**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for alliance

Newer player looking for alliance, on everyday and always looking for tips and tricks 😀

Comments

• Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

Newer player looking for alliance, on everyday and always looking for tips and tricks 😀

Hi Old_mate01. Your profile and activeness would be great with us and will help the alliance move forward. We have an AQ-focused sister alliance, [Dos34], with about 18 teammates currently and we are trying to recruit more so that we can do 3 BGs of AQ. We currently run 2 BGs. BG 1 plays Map 2 (2-2-2-2-2) and BG 1 plays Map 1 (1-1-1-1-1) . If we can get more active teammates to join us, BG 1 can begin playing Map 3. We have vets with secondary accounts in that alliance. I run the main alliance, [1Dos3], and I also am connected to the communication app that we all used, Telegram, and I help mentor the new players to the game with tips and suggestions for their game. We would welcome you. The primary focus of the alliance is to grow and develop teammates roster through AQ. There are no event minimums for the alliance events and no donations at the present time.

If you would like to join us, please reach out to Fost Army, the alliance's leader. That is his IGN. Similarly, you can also contact me for any questions that you may have, and my IGN is gladiator2014. I can also be reached on Telegram and my Telegram username is @gladiator2014.