**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystals are stupid

I opened my 7th 5 star today, yay! But I completely forgot how stupid these crystals are and after I opened it a recieved a ‘punisher 2099’ which, lets be honest isn’t the greatest champion to start with but that’s not why I’m annoyed; out of the 7 crystals I’ve opened 6 of them have been tech!!! How am I expected to have the resources to rank up 6, 5 star tech champions!!!! It’s ridiculous Ive just begun act 5 and I’ve got no hope of progressing if this is the kind of luck that I get >:(

Comments

• Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    It only gets better ;)
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Most of us get sucky ones to start. Most mine were mutant. I went uncollected with 4*s.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    You can get pretty far in act 5 with just 4 stars, on my alt I only used 1 5 star to become uncollected. And I could have made it through without him.
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    I feel your pain bro.. majority of my 5* are cosmic. RNG is kinda frustrating but the main thing you have to keep in mind is. Building your roster is a marathon.. not a sprint
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Don’t worry. You can do dungeons for that champ you need... oh ****, it’ll probably be the tech god hulkbuster. Sorry.