**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pi change in fury epic ch.3

KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
I notice the pi changed for nick fury epic quest ch.3 and its increased by alot did it also change health and attack too? Also If this is already up my bad didnt notice

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I haven't done EQ this month so haven't seen it but is there a node somewhere that increases his stats when you take it to make that one path a little harder?
    Kind of like the old juggernaut back in act 4
  • Options
    @The_One no I just saw prof hoff video on epic nick fury and notice how the pi change for most of the champion so they buffed them up I would screen shot but I dont know how
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    KevanproG said:

@The_One no I just saw prof hoff video on epic nick fury and notice how the pi change for most of the champion so they buffed them up I would screen shot but I dont know how

It’s the 3rd week, they are improving difficulty for each one, expect week 4 to be even harder.

• Options
    I dont know how to explain it but kingpin pi was 52,800 but it got change to 57,909 he wasn't the only one too but not gonna name it all
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The added the missing global node. Health and attack boost and sp3 activated
  • Options