Game down in the middle of war

This has happened on more than one occasion, we are tier 1 aw, and the last hour of the war, the game goes down. So if the game goes down from now on y'all should freeze the timer on wars, or do something to compensate for the horrible game issues that's happened the last week

Comments

• CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Member Posts: 252
    This is **** we have less 30 min
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I hate when you plan to get surprise boss kills in the last 20 minutes and get denied by the game being down
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I hate when you plan to get surprise boss kills in the last 20 minutes and get denied by the game being down

Yeah its crappy luck.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Member Posts: 201 ★★
    Same for us. Going to lose because of this.
  • CocoUnoCocoUno Member Posts: 7
    I'll tell you what....let us get that 5* shard offer for free and we'll call it even. Seriously though, **** weak.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Member Posts: 340 ★★
    why post another thread? there are already multiple open amd miike has already oosted an announcement

i would spam this...but apparently its more work for the mods....

kmb12v4jcdez.png
  • AndroggsAndroggs Member Posts: 107
    Same we have about an hour left
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Same for us, we're even on %age with 1 kill each.
    Our opponents have used a load of items so 1 more boss kill for us would do the win
  • TMoney64TMoney64 Member Posts: 5
    This is the 2nd time in a week, first cost us a war and this will likely do the same....
  • gnews85gnews85 Member Posts: 96
    Very crappy. War always goes down to the wire and to be hamstringed right before you make your run just puts a sour taste in everyone's mouth. Just thinking of the items and units you've used trying to pull out a win only to have it be for nothing and totally out of your control. The true definition of getting kabamed lol
  • Rex883010Rex883010 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2017
    The game crashes in middle of the fight!!
  • Peeeej26Peeeej26 Member Posts: 2
    This is getting very repetitive and annoying to deal with especially in tier 1 where wars are played down to last minute.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Our opponents were setting up for a massive last minute blitz. Well timed Kabam lol.
  • Rex883010Rex883010 Member Posts: 2
    In middle of the fight i sae the champions no more... 5 seconds later i was ko
    why post another thread? there are already multiple open amd miike has already oosted an announcement

i would spam this...but apparently its more work for the mods....

kmb12v4jcdez.png

Dude Kabam isn't going to hire you as forum police.

• OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Member Posts: 101
    Kabam will also tell you to just go for 100% and all 3 boss kills early on so you dont have to worry about it, not their fault
    OMC_Pinto wrote: »
    Kabam will also tell you to just go for 100% and all 3 boss kills early on so you dont have to worry about it, not their fault

Lol...and Kabam would still be wrong...
  • LariatLariat Member Posts: 23
    Is compensation even an option kabam? Or did you give that up years ago?