**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much variant?

How many paths do I have left of this chapter? I dont want to hit unnecessary paths if possible

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    3 of what I’m can se
  • Options
    DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    Cant you just check for yourself
  • Options
    DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    And its 2 not 3
  • Options

And its 2 not 3

No it 3 you can se 2 line on Spidey one ther is behinds the Mephisto. And one hood
  • Options

And its 2 not 3

Here you can se a f
    ull pich of the map and not a half
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★

Very helpful. No the point I'm asking is if I hit all the nodes around hood and spidey do I have to fill in the dots?
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Very helpful. No the point I'm asking is if I hit all the nodes around hood and spidey do I have to fill in the dots?
    You have to hit every node even if its empty. Any space that requires an energy ti move to needs to be explored
  • Options
    Ther is 3 part left u need to hit all node.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I’d say hit only nodes that have champs first. I don’t think it’s like aw or aq. There have been instances in the past like this where you could get 100% as long as you hit every defender.

However, I haven’t done all of variant so can’t confirm that it’s the case there.

Gamer, did you have to go back in to hit empty tiles or did you hit them as you explored?
  • Options
    axelelf_1 said:

I’d say hit only nodes that have champs first. I don’t think it’s like aw or aq. There have been instances in the past like this where you could get 100% as long as you hit every defender.

However, I haven’t done all of variant so can’t confirm that it’s the case there.

Gamer, did you have to go back in to hit empty tiles or did you hit them as you explored?

It node then I need to hit line without node can be done and so in variant u hav to. Do all becasse ther is node. One the line
  • Options
    How much difficult is variant?? I haven't finished uncollected so, is it possible to play variant??
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

How much difficult is variant?? I haven't finished uncollected so, is it possible to play variant??

Much harder than Uncollected for sure. And it has class restrictions.