**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs of Avengers Endgame

Since next month human torch and annihilus are appearing and avengers endgame is also coming next month will we be seeing new avengers or new version of Thor or iron man or hawkeye
@kabammiike

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They won't tell you anything. You need to wait and see.
    Endgame content will very likely drop on May update
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ronin, Thanos (boss probably), War machine, etc
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Ronin, Thanos (boss probably), War machine, etc

I just don't think Thanos is the boss of end game ... would be lame to fight a farmer
    Not if it's hawkeye(farmer) vs thanos(farmer)
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ronin and Stormbreaker Thor would be incredible.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Ronin would be ok, but I do not want another Thor, Iron Man or any other variant of a champ that already has multiples in the game.
  • Options
    Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    I want a thanos that isnt a boss or only 100 people got him kinda thing
  • Options
    Samar_1092Samar_1092 Posts: 46
    i think we might see a new hulk (if he features in the movie; professor hulk speculations) or the buffier version of war machine that rocket was seen riding on the shoulder of in the trailer.....Ronin also seems quite likely. Stormbreaker Thor, maybe wait for Thor 4 (if there ever is one)
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ch1efster said:

Ronin would be ok, but I do not want another Thor, Iron Man or any other variant of a champ that already has multiples in the game.

I don’t like multiples either but I want a version of Thor that does him justice. Neutered 4* OG Thor and Thor Rag both suck right now.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Appsro said:

Since next month human torch and annihilus are appearing and avengers endgame is also coming next month will we be seeing new avengers or new version of Thor or iron man or hawkeye
    @kabammiike

You better wait for data mining from Marvel Trucos lol
    Probably one avenger and one villains
    How about War Buster (I/O buff Hulkbuster)
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Thor (Infinity War) and Ronin are my hopes. We need an IG Thor on par with the new Cap and Iron Man.

Also wouldn't mind seeing more of the Black Order even though they're gone. Kabam brought Heimdall back so there's hope.
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    According to some rumours there are bigger threats than Thanos in endgame so I'm expecting someone else to be boss a new villain
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Nikskini said:

According to some rumours there are bigger threats than Thanos in endgame so I'm expecting someone else to be boss a new villain

What if that new villian is being introduced with April update. Sayyyyy....annihilus?