**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will you make Captain/Miss Marvel strong

So many characters in this game hit harder then these ladies. In the comics, she is suppose to be as strong as Hulk. In this game, Starlord, Angela, and Gwenpool (just to name a few), hit so much harder then her. Reading her whole description can be said in a couple of sentences. He L2, L3 and heavy do absolutely nothing.

I'm just asking when are you guys going to make her strong, and not on the level Electra's power.

Comments

• Options
    DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    1. Gwenpool relies on bleed
    2. Starlord needs a high combo to hit hard
    3. Angela needs buffs, Ms. Marvel/ Cap Marvel rely on power meter and they already hit hard at raw power
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    They need to be able to hit harder.
  • Options
    BeholdKTBeholdKT Posts: 14
    It doesn't matter if their specials don't have effects bc you're not supposed to use them anyway until they will finish the fight...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,251 ★★★★★
    I don't find an issue with them at all. Their Specials are powerful.
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    BeholdKT wrote: »
    It doesn't matter if their specials don't have effects bc you're not supposed to use them anyway until they will finish the fight...

Interesting strategy.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Carol is NOT as stron as Hulk. The only time it's even close is when she is full Binary. Hulk: 100+ tonner at a calm state. Carol: 50 tonner, Binary:100+ tonner. Has nothing to do with this game but I thought I would point that out
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Captain and Ms. Marvel are two of the strongest characters in the game... they are both poison immune, do a lot of damage when duped, and regain health when they block energy damage as well as having Fury. Some people use duped Captain Marvel to complete the Labyrinth of Legends.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Captain and Ms. Marvel are two of the strongest characters in the game... they are both poison immune, do a lot of damage when duped, and regain health when they block energy damage as well as having Fury. Some people use duped Captain Marvel to complete the Labyrinth of Legends.

No they absorb energy attacks converted to power not to health

Right, sorry, was thinking of Ultron who also has energy absorption and said it wrong. Nonetheless Captain Marvel is quite good.
  • Options
    i have a 4 star Ms Marvel Awakened she is very good and she is a very hard hitter but she was better b4 the nerf now she only converts part of the energy attack into powee b4 she could convert them all into power and take no damage
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    I'm not sure if this is a troll attempt or not. Miss marvel hits very hard on her special 2 and is one of the better cosmic champs. No need to buff

Hyperion is Marvel's Superman - he should be just as he is. Thor is Thor. If anyone should be buffed it's Ms marvel KK - she may be the most useless hero in the game.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I'm not sure if this is a troll attempt or not. Miss marvel hits very hard on her special 2 and is one of the better cosmic champs. No need to buff

Thats not the problem mate. Its that her sp2 can never be chained with any combo. Her hits always miss