**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold

Can you add a golden arena on weekends?like a daily arena

Comments

• Options
    SozelSozel Posts: 7
    like a daily arena
  • Options
    Gaga75Gaga75 Posts: 2
    Maybe have a gold arena once a month at least.
  • Options
    Either monthly or bi-monthly would be a great idea. I need GOLD in a big way and the little bits that we get during quests take too long to accumulate.
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Or they could revamp the gold masteries. That'd be nice too.
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Or just award more gold for quests and normal arenas.

New content versions of the same stuff are redundant. Kabam needs to adjust quantities on things like gold, how much health a POT fills for units spent, expiration times etc.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I've gotta to agree with this, we need something to help some of us with gold, I thought once I became uncollected that would solve the issue but it hasn't, I like to rank up my champions, I try to take all 4* to r3 but I need gold, I mean isn't that kinda the point of the game, rank up champs to be able to clear content, well because I have to spend 90% of my time in the arenas trying to get gold I've failed to complete the monthly quests for the last 3 months, so please try to address this issue.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Also to add this point, I've said it a thousand times, the amount of gold we can accumulate in a month has not changed very much at all but when u start ranking 5* all of a sudden the amount of gold u have to spend triples or quadruples and I really feel like kabam didn't consider this aspect so please address this problem sometime soon, before some of us end up giving up, we are not asking u to GIVE US ANYTHING, all we ask is the chance to earn more gold on a once a month, at the least, in a gold arena, please try to make this happen before the frustration gets to be to much, thanks.