**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Adult player wants long term home

Okay here is the skinny of this
I would like to join 8 mil or 9 mil Alliance that helps and wants team player
What i bring i chat ask for help i need help with map 5 and need an Alliance that will allow me to learn these fights or the same 8mil or 9mil that runs map 3 AQ
In game is garyag or line ID ggodorova

Comments

• Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Why 8 or 9 mil? Especially if you are wanting to "learn" map 5?
  • Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 485
    Because i have found those alliances mostly Adults is why
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Hi Garyag,
    I cannot offer you what you're hoping but I do want to offer some advice, and help you get where you want to go. I am in a 9 mil alliance, mostly adults. We run map 5x5. However, we cannot take a profile like yours that is not close to our prestige. If I were you, I'd post a picture of your profile and look for an alliance that runs map 5 once or twice per week, or an established alliance that runs map 3, maybe 4, and occasionally map 5.

If I were you, I wouldn't specify by alliance rating. It ends up being just another stat. Upper alliances do not pay much attention to that. Where you are in game, alliances will be looking for activity and some of your top champs. Most alliances that run map 5, 5 times, won't want to 'train' you for it. However, alliances that only do it once or twice may already be training half their alliance for it and getting used to it. I wish you luck!
  • Options
    This prestige has ruied this game why? Keep it when now there is a glory pts that can buy tier 4's with. Oh and i need a long term home that runs map 3 no starter alliances
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Prestige is how alliances score points in alliance quest. The higher the prestige, the more points, the higher ranking. For most alliances in expert tier, this is an important number. For lower alliances, it is not. It really only becomes a factor when alliances are doing maps 5 and 6. It sounds like you want a growing alliance, that has adults, that does one or two days of map 5 per week. They shouldn't care about prestige, and some should be a good fit for your profile.
  • Options
    Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    The alliance I'm in is all adults, we run map 3 quiet often. As long as you're active and help out in AQ and AW, we're more than happy to have you. However, we are not an 8 or 9 million alliance. Our tag is Guard if you want to check it out, my in game name is Some-one-stupid.
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Hi Garyag,
    I cannot offer you what you're hoping but I do want to offer some advice, and help you get where you want to go. I am in a 9 mil alliance, mostly adults. We run map 5x5. However, we cannot take a profile like yours that is not close to our prestige. If I were you, I'd post a picture of your profile and look for an alliance that runs map 5 once or twice per week, or an established alliance that runs map 3, maybe 4, and occasionally map 5.

If I were you, I wouldn't specify by alliance rating. It ends up being just another stat. Upper alliances do not pay much attention to that. Where you are in game, alliances will be looking for activity and some of your top champs. Most alliances that run map 5, 5 times, won't want to 'train' you for it. However, alliances that only do it once or twice may already be training half their alliance for it and getting used to it. I wish you luck!

Awesome!! Nicely explained

• Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Garyag wrote: »
    Okay here is the skinny of this
    I would like to join 8 mil or 9 mil Alliance that helps and wants team player
    What i bring i chat ask for help i need help with map 5 and need an Alliance that will allow me to learn these fights or the same 8mil or 9mil that runs map 3 AQ
    In game is garyag or line ID ggodorova

Yes we need players, but before ur game , I would want you to be a human first, your post seems to me as if you are demanding. I saw your titles , not impressive at all , Map 5 needs skills and time management, team efforts.
  • Options
    Garyag we are a 7.5 mil alliance. We Run and clear map 3 daily. Completion, items use and duels are our only events, no 3v3 or donations. Aw as often as possible. Lots of skilled players here! Be active and have fun is our motto.
    Line and Mcoc Id, mymazdaluvsme
    Best of luck
  • Options
    MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

We are a good core group of nine players looking to expand our alliance. We are all daily players, but are not elite and don't demand that our members are either. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We currently run map 2 in AQ due to our numbers, but are looking at moving to Map 3 as we grow. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM Ryan00F in game if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
  • Options
    We are an intermediate alliance with 3 millions rating. We do AQ map3 & map4 mostly and AW. Please feel free to drop us in game messages.

In game name: SuperCookii
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    4.6 mil alliance that can teach you map 5 if you'd like to learn it. We run it 2-3 times at most a week.

Greywarden in game
    pcd0912 LINE id
  • Options
    Found an Alliance thank all
  • Options
    Rex12Rex12 Posts: 18
    Add me in-game-- Rextallga. We're just getting started and are 3.4 mil with 18 members. Our plan is to run some Map 5, along with some Map 3/4. We're happy to help you learn Map 5.