**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lost champions 2

This is a follow up to the loss of my champions thank you for the response and I want to say the closest day I can give you when I lost my champions was 27th of september 2017 if your reading this I lost my champions a while back and I was wondering If I could at least get my 4* rank 3 level 30 quake back because it’s hard to progress where I am if this info helped then I’m happy. I hope it helps and that you can help me

From marmitking

Comments

• Options
    SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Lost champion? How did that happened? You sold it?
  • Options
    MarmitkingMarmitking Posts: 7
    edited March 2019
    Not me who sold the I lost my champions back then and I don’t know how. I’ve come back to the game and it’s hard to progress I just want to see if I can get some help to get back where I was
  • Options
    001_kunal21001_kunal21 Posts: 15
    Lol nice try!
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Either you sold them or let someone In your account and they sold them or kabam took them away because you cheated.

Those are the only reasons it could have happened
  • Options
    MarmitkingMarmitking Posts: 7
    It’s funny you guys make your comments but kabam have messaged me and want to help me out don’t make assumptions I made another post because I missed the other one
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    axelelf_1 said:

I lost a 6* domino. Can I get her back please. Thank you in advance.

I lost my 7*. I also lost it on 27th of September 2017. All this time I don’t know what to do.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2019

It’s funny you guys make your comments but kabam have messaged me and want to help me out don’t make assumptions I made another post because I missed the other one

No assumption, I have never ever lost a champion unless I physically sold them neither has anyone else even people who've been playing since this games been out.

So they said they will "help" that's a generic statement by them, that doesn't mean anything at all.

This has come up many times before and the answer is always the same, they sold it, or let someone in their account and they sold it or kabam caught them cheating or abusing and exploit.

Besides it's obvious you lied and already tried this last time why would you think it would work this time