**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken 5* Omega Red or wait for Domino?

So I just pulled a 5* Omega Red last night. I've been sitting on a mutant awakening gem in the hopes that I eventually pull a Domino. I have yet to pull the Domino and that O.R. is really making me think I should use it on him now.

I am uncollected, and I'm looking at my options for further down the road. I'd like to start on act 5 completion/exploration, and I would like to explore every monthly eq but I'm not quite there yet.

I know it's hard to deal with a hypothetical champ that I hope to get one day, but she sounds like a true game changer with those critical bleeds and I'm wondering if I would be disappointed if I did pull her and couldn't then immediately awaken her.

I've been watching videos of Omega and have been reading up on him and know he's an amazing champ. What's everyone here think?

Comments

• Options
    jayb8008jayb8008 Posts: 76
    Wow....thank you for such a quick reply. I didn't know that her sig wasn't that important. Isn't her sig what makes her a tough defender?
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Omega all the way. Domino doesn't need that sig for offense. Her synergies with Masacre/Rulk are way more important.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Awaken Omega Red
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    jayb8008 said:

Wow....thank you for such a quick reply. I didn't know that her sig wasn't that important. Isn't her sig what makes her a tough defender?

Her sig improves her as a defender, but anyone who plays AW on the regular knows how to handle her. When I played AW my 5/65 sig 160ish would get maybe 1 kill per war, many times none.

• Options
    jayb8008jayb8008 Posts: 76
    Well this certainly helps make that decision a little easier. Thanks for such quick responses everyone. On a side note, I'm not regretting my decision to r4 my 5* Hyperion the other day, but I wish I had those t2's to r4 Omega right now instead. I he'll have to sit at r3 for a bit.
  • Options
    WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    As someone who has Domino at R5, I’d still say awaken Omega over Domino. He benefits a lot more. Domino will still destroy unduped.
  • Options
    LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Awaken Omega and take him to r5 sig 200 you won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    I have both duped 4 star, I feel more confortable taking omega red against bosses. Really good champs, you won't be dissapointed with either. Both are safe investments. I have to give the edge to omega red who seems to get infinitely more powerful with every signature stone. With domino I am amazed by the damage output but I don't feel the same consistancy and ceiling as with omega red.