**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is the Antman,Wasp,Ghost team?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I just pulled ghost 😍
Now I have all 3 as 5*s how good are they together? Act 6 capable?

Comments

• Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 β˜…β˜…
    Really really really good
  • Options
    Is antman and wasp worth ranking now?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ahitlaw said:

Wasp yes antman no
  • Options
    Wasp R4 worthy or keep her at R3? Sorry for the 100 questions
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wasp is worthy, especially because she can be a good defender beyond being a synergy partner. Antman I have at r3 mainly due to his high sig, but may r4 him with the Science 2015 gem I got from variant.
  • Options
    CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57 β˜…
    I have wasp at 4/55 and ghost at 5/65. No regrets taking wasp to 4/55. No 5* ant man on that account yet, will probably just rank him to 3/45 once I get him.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mixalis said:

Ahitlaw said:

Wasp definitely. Antman is more of a luxury. My team is Ghost, Wasp and Hood
    This is my preference as well, because 1) I value class diversity in three-champ quests, and 2) Hood is awesome. And if you're playing Ghost well, the Wasp synergy is the really important one.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Need hood more than antman. But it's the best synergy in the game imo
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How is antman not worth ranking?

They automatically start with 25 percent enhanced attack.

Then antman gets a passive fury raising his attack by 25 percent for 8 seconds for every glancing hit.

So most fights he will be fighting with his attack raised 75-150 percent the entire fight.

That's pretty freaking good.

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The problem is his base damage kind of sucks, and he needs to be awakened anyways. He’s decent, but still not the best champ
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2019

The problem is his base damage kind of sucks, and he needs to be awakened anyways. He’s decent, but still not the best champ

SHE does not need to be awakened, and at full potential (synergies and suicides) is definitely the best champ in the game.

Or did you mean Antman?
  • Options
    so I NEED suicides to run her? @KinkyWizard1 n yeah pretty sure he meant antman

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2019

SHE does not need to be awakened, and at full potential (synergies and suicides) is definitely the best champ in the game.

Or did you mean Antman?
    Talking about ant-man with the synergies. I am aware ghost is female. Also @Ahitlaw suicides make her better since phasing gets rid of all the negative effects of suicides except recoil damage, so you basically get a free damage boost. They’re not necessary though; skill is a lot more important.
  • Options
    I’ll look into suicides at some point,gotta practice with her too. Too bad I jus maxed out the 4* lol
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have wasp at 5/65 and don’t have ghost. Whilst ghost is a fantastic champion and one that I really want, wasp is also incredible in her own way. Massive damage dealer, some really nice utility and her chain into heavy is useful against autoblock champs that autoblock. Take the time to learn how to use her, it will be worth it, ghost and wasp together would be extremely good. With or without synergy both champs are great in my opinion.

One extreme example of Wasp’s petrify is ROL wolverine. After you reach a 100% reduction it starts to reverse regen and grow stronger as your combo increases. I tested her against wolverine and had it going for 90k damage per second, it was pretty fun to try that out haha. But in normal fights is a significant reduction and she can reach 100% AAR from her sp1 concussion. Able to completely shut down limbo, really strong against mystics in particular.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ahitlaw said:

so I NEED suicides to run her? @KinkyWizard1 n yeah pretty sure he meant antman

Or did you mean Antman?
    Talking about ant-man with the synergies. I am aware ghost is female. Also @Ahitlaw suicides make her better since phasing gets rid of all the negative effects of suicides except recoil damage, so you basically get a free damage boost. They’re not necessary though; skill is a lot more important.
    She gets significant better with suicides. Especially with The Hood synergy which allows her to negate recoil damage. Crazy how powerful she becomes. She is good without them, but in the right hands is unstoppable with them.

Sorry, man. Didn’t mean to come off like a butthead.