**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Icemans coldsnap not stopping evade champs from evading

Well the title kinda says it all, just fought a fight with my 4* r5/50 duped iceman with sig level 97 against nightcrawler and it did nothing to stop his evade, then fought reg spidey and did nothing to stop his aswell, I went and reread iceman awakened ability to make sure it wasnt rewritten silently and it's same as I remember, so is this a bug, had then been a silent nerf, if so u forgot to change the description.

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    That is weird. My iceman still works properly against evade champs, last time I checked. Then again, it has been a while since I last played him...
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    RO53TT1 said:

Well the title kinda says it all, just fought a fight with my 4* r5/50 duped iceman with sig level 97 against nightcrawler and it did nothing to stop his evade, then fought reg spidey and did nothing to stop his aswell, I went and reread iceman awakened ability to make sure it wasnt rewritten silently and it's same as I remember, so is this a bug, had then been a silent nerf, if so u forgot to change the description.

Context. Where did you fight the Spidey? On what node?
  • Options
    liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    edited March 2019
    i have had a few fights against spider-gwen where she has evaded while under a coldsnap. it has been noted elsewhere to make sure you are distinguishing between coldsnap and frostbite, i believe only one of them 'stops' evade.
    i have also seen, but i forget against with which fights, my enemy while under a coldsnap are "evading," but it does not pop up as a green evade on text, and it looks just like a dexterity, which aside from arena, aw, and perhaps some end-game content (i have heard legend of the LOL evade but am nowhere near that part of the game), opponents don't have dexterity.
    also, for fights that are designed to be more challenging, there seem to be "more aggressive AI." (this seems to scale with Challenge Rating, and they seem to be pretty much the same thing; i have always assumed the opponent has the same challenge rating as one of ours would have at the same rank) i would imagine this more aggressive AI would explain at least some of these occurences. additionally we have seen nodes in game that state opponents fight more aggressively, so there is a precedent.