**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Sinister Foes of Spider-Man

13»

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Grufty wrote: »
    Is this how they teach Engrish nowadays? Anyways, these reward increases look great! I'm glad that Kabam listened to us in this part of the game, good job.

I hope that all of Spidey's new arch enemies in the game are not all Tech Class!

Surely Doc Oc, as his name suggests as being a Scientist first and foremost, gets the Science Class.

Doc is tech and gobby is science, and its *english

Actually the goblin is tech, this has been announced. I'm hoping the doc is science based on his abilities being science related. [/quote]

You can guess he's tech too from the description... "Dr. Otto Octavius, who uses his superior intellect and technology to win fights rather than raw strength."

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Is this how they teach Engrish nowadays? Anyways, these reward increases look great! I'm glad that Kabam listened to us in this part of the game, good job.

I hope that all of Spidey's new arch enemies in the game are not all Tech Class!

Surely Doc Oc, as his name suggests as being a Scientist first and foremost, gets the Science Class.

Actually the goblin is tech, this has been announced. I'm hoping the doc is science based on his abilities being science related.

You can guess he's tech too from the description... "Dr. Otto Octavius, who uses his superior intellect and technology to win fights rather than raw strength."

[/quote]

Yes that is true, but his abilities are science related, chemistry, biology etc. which he uses to assess his opponent so this makes him sound like a science champion.

I agree that he should be tech but I think based on his abilities he could be either.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Ryansapph wrote: »
    Also heroic in game says 500 4 star shards not 800 which is it
    It's 800, you didn't check chapter exploration rewards, 100 for each of the 3 chapters.
  • THAT IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL
  • ThomaszarThomaszar Posts: 23
    You must have the legend title in order to get those rewards! For the rest of us it`s not that much!
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

Actually the goblin is tech, this has been announced. I'm hoping the doc is science based on his abilities being science related.

Yes that is true, but his abilities are science related, chemistry, biology etc. which he uses to assess his opponent so this makes him sound like a science champion.

I agree that he should be tech but I think based on his abilities he could be either. [/quote]

Doc Oc uses Science research and analysis to gain his abilities... I would like @Kabam Miike to get the Devs to explain why they made Doc a Tech? His mechanical arms? If that's the case then I give up on Kabam's reasoning... At least one of the two, GG or Doc Oc should have been a Science by reasoning, and logic.

ilkuuunv6fyz.png

• VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    lj1ozrqlikex.png

Five star shards aren't as discussed.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Vavasour wrote: »
    lj1ozrqlikex.png

Yes, they are.

Check the chapter exploration rewards.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Vavasour wrote: »
    lj1ozrqlikex.png

Yes, they are.

Check the chapter exploration rewards.

Got it!
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Hi,I just finished it and I had the impression that this month is slightly harder. It seems to me there is an increase in difficulty. Maybe not much but that's the feeling I got.
  • Really kabam? Even in easy you are asking for 2 energy per tile for the last section? Meaning even there it is going to take days just to complete easy!

I know you are fairly ruthless with this kind of stuff, but in easy? Have a word for goodness sake.
  • commando225commando225 Posts: 15
    Some other special quests please getting bored.
  • Mirk_var wrote: »
    I really laugh for how people get impressed by increasing rewards... kabam is not actually Santa klauss, this ust should Be the normal evolution of the game, puttin' in more shards and to Be honest they are in delay with alphas.. so guys enjoy the Game but open your eyes, cos some comments are just ridicolous

It's called "appreciation"

It's spelt "Clause" too

It's actually spelled "Claus" and 'spelt' is spelled "spelled"...

Maybe you should know what you're talking about before being a jerk to someone else. You just made yourself look dumb.
  • I find the way you treat players even in the normal skill level utterly pathetic.

I am level 36 and cannot even get through one strand of the last levels, because staggeringly, on normal, a skill level you might expect the majority of players to finish the maps on, you are asking for 3 energy!

That to me is callous, nasty and borderline deliberately unfair. Noone below level 45 or so will even get through one strand in a sitting of the 800 you probably need to go down to get 100%.

I realise you need to make things harder, that is fine, they fight much harder there, blocking specials and all the other kabam nasty favourites.

But. 3 energy per portal? For god's sake, at least try and mask your greed.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Really kabam? Even in easy you are asking for 2 energy per tile for the last section? Meaning even there it is going to take days just to complete easy!

I know you are fairly ruthless with this kind of stuff, but in easy? Have a word for goodness sake.

You are honestly upset about this? Really? That's why they offer energy refills. Save up units. Of all things to get bent out of shape over.
  • My issue is not with the energy cost. It is with it being applied at the normal skill level. God knows how much energy it costs to do heroic, 4 or 5?

This is the normal skill bracket, one that most players should be able to achieve, it costs 70 energy to do one route. Is that really that fair for some very basic rewards and for someone like myself who is only level 36?

I do use energy refills, but to have to use three or four basics every single route is greed personified for normal difficulty.

If you were getting something staggering at the end fair enough! But this is just a resource burner, meaning if you want this, you can't do anything else almost for hours unless you burn resources or do arena
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    What’s everyone’s time attack times looking like? 4 hour 20 minutes here. Was bored & decided to give it a go. Coulda timed my boosts a little better but what everyone else get?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    What’s everyone’s time attack times looking like? 4 hour 20 minutes here. Was bored & decided to give it a go. Coulda timed my boosts a little better but what everyone else get?

I wouldn't ever try it as I have android