**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Monthly Calander-Why no?

Why no tier 2 Alpha’s in the monthly calender anymore? It was really helpful and something I think we all looked forward to. Give out some better rewards. Tier 2 Alpha’s are so hard to get. ✌🏻

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Why no tier 2 Alpha’s in the monthly calender anymore? It was really helpful and something I think we all looked forward to. Give out some better rewards. Tier 2 Alpha’s are so hard to get. ✌🏻

Wasn't there last month... Clearly a Special Event thing for around big holidays like Christmas and New Years.
  • Options
    Nah man. It used to be every calendar then they just stopped.
  • Options
    Put a t2a on the last day of the calendar to keep people playing everyday is my suggestion.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    It's never been every Calendar, just now and then.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

• Options
    IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    It was never, an every month thing. We usually only get a T2A on the calendar about 3 months out of the year. I personally like that. No need to flood the game with it.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Imagine all the noobs with no 5*s having a t2a expire every month, and getting a new one on the same day next month lol