**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Combat Issues After Update

Anyone else experiencing combat issues after updating the game today? In general the attack combat feels slower and the sound effects are muffled and it as crisp as before. Feels very strange to me. Anyone else?

Comments

• BromegaBromega Posts: 65
    *not as crisp
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea ive noticed this as well
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Definitely. Very sluggish controls and I'm noticing that doing a 4 hit combo, dash back and then intercept has become almost impossible. The defender's AI is faster and my attacker's responsiveness is slower.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    I’ve been having a lot of trouble today. Blocks and parties have hardly worked. Had a few instances of a complete freeze for a few seconds and then returns to normal but obviously throws you off waiting for it to come back. Very laggy arena for me too and I don’t request help so it’s not people spamming the help. Shouldn’t be my device. Playing on an XS max.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Very slow fight sequences. The timing of everything is off (combos, parry, intercepts, evades).

This sucks.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I haven't had it as bad as everyone else I guess. It's a bit sluggish and lags sporadically, but still making contact most of the time.
  • Yes! I was mentioning this to my alliance and it’s very annoying, someone at Kabam needs to look into this. (Without saying, “working as intended!”.)
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192

I haven't had it as bad as everyone else I guess. It's a bit sluggish and lags sporadically, but still making contact most of the time.

"still making contact" is a very low standard, lol

"yes, my champion is able to touch the AI"
    @Kabam Miike game team notice this at all? Game play definitely feels very strange.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    webtswx said:

"still making contact" is a very low standard, lol

"yes, my champion is able to touch the AI"
    That's not what I'm saying. I mean Parry, Combos, all that. I can see it's laggy, but it's not as bad as what's been reported for me, is all. Not saying it's not there.
    edited April 2019
    I’m on iPhone X with latest iOS by the way.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    I had to turn the frame rate up to high for it to work right.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    No problems here.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Same here. Hopefully gets fixed before new EQ comes out.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Same
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    yeah, I heard blade moaning when loading screen. ughh aghh uggh aghh.. *loading screen. so weird