**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion Specials wont connect after 5 hit combo

KaspyKaspy Posts: 155 ★★★
Since the update i haven’t been able to land a single special with Hyperion after a 5 hit combo. If I do shorter combos it connects, but no matter how fast I attempt to launch special after 5 hits it gets blocked.

iPhone 8, latest version of IOS

Comments

• BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    many champs are like it now, Masacre cant even do a special 1 he gets blocked half way through it and bammed
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Very hard to connect Hulk SP1 too.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240

many champs are like it now, Masacre cant even do a special 1 he gets blocked half way through it and bammed

I wonder what change caused all these bugs to appear :(. sentinel is much more annoying to fight now that his sp1 can't be punished
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    KM's sp2 has been bad for a while. Since this update, it just won't connect at all after 5 hit combo.
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    I have had this on multiple champs, really hurt in the Intel and upper even quest. I've had many fights where I couldn't get a special off at all. The AI either blocks so fast or at times I notice the champ lag between the combo special allowing the block. This is really annoying.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Dont know what happen, i try to stun chain emma frost with gambit in variant 1.1. after 3-5 times stuns, my sp1 always get blocked. Like there is a frame delay. I really frustated