**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Intel?

Hi Kabam

My intel calendar which is suppose to be at day 7 with 120 today disappeared when the new update came today. I was needing it for 5000 intel for the awakening 5* crystal. What happened?

Comments

• Gainax77Gainax77 Posts: 3
    If I have known I would have bought a store offer and get the final 100 intel that I needed. Pls advice game ID is gainax77
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gainax77 said:

If I have known I would have bought a store offer and get the final 100 intel that I needed. Pls advice game ID is gainax77

mine did the same but I had the full amount in my inventory.
  • Gainax77Gainax77 Posts: 3
    Hope kabam will reply thx
  • Me to. Kabam HELP!!!!
  • Same thing happened to me. I have submitted a ticket.
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    I didn't receive my last 120 Intel either.
  • LoneWolf18LoneWolf18 Posts: 11
    I dint receive my last 120 intel units..now am 100 short of claiming a 5* awakening gem..
  • The same thing happened to me as well. 100 short of getting 5* awakening gem. Please help. Case# 05103649
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I thought this too. I will be annoyed if it was a mistake.
  • Same here. Didn't get last day. Submitted ticket immediately
  • Hey guys I'm sorry to hear you're seemingly missing some Intel. If you haven't already, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- iOS Troubleshooting
    - Android Troubleshooting

After performing those steps, please check your Inventory once more. If the correct amount of Intel still isn't showing, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.