**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

some bugs

- Emma Frost takes incinerate damage from Mephisto while in diamond form. (is this a bug?)

- After a fight random obnoxious noises and animations randomly repeated on the Victory/KO screen.

- Beast's sp1 no longer connects with opponent when chained on a combo.

- Loki after his sp2 seems to become momentarily something like unstoppable. Charge in after his sp2 and you will get whacked.

most of these were noticed after the last patch. Also have the issue with charging in automatically after a sp3 but I know that's been reported already.

- Iron Man still can't chain his sp2 but that's been an issue for 2 years. Is he really supposed to be like the one champion in the game that can't use one of his special attacks at the end of a combo?

Comments

• Ivanka_HumpalotIvanka_Humpalot Posts: 51
    Actually noticed a lot of animations seem to have range/timing off, noticed a lot of "whiffs" by both me and opponent not just the Beast one but the Beast one happened repeatedly and it was just impossible to hit with my sp1. Cost me a few revives along with the Loki thing.
  • Ivanka_HumpalotIvanka_Humpalot Posts: 51
    Just got wrecked by X-23 after her sp2... seems to be same issue as Loki. If you rush in at a point after the special, at a time when it would previously have been okay, you don't register a hit and you get killed.
  • DrZedicusDrZedicus Posts: 16
    Just experienced x-23's updated sp2 thought I was going crazy