**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

plz must read my 1st post there i know there are lost of ppl u dnt care but plz

Hi all members of kabam hope u all good
This is my first post no doubt this game is very good i leave my xbox i leave playing counter strike in computer. I am playing this game all day.
My problem is that i am old player in mcoc my 1st acc name "Salalbrohi" i forget the pass or email 2year ago when the civil war events come my lvl i think 30 or more.. this time i sell my cell and forget all thing then after 3 months i start again this game with my new acc "Brohi007" in play more then 3times in a day but kabam my lvl is 53 and i only get 2 times 4star champs from premium crystal its all luck i know it ok but i get 4 time iron patriot and 3time i get falcon from 4star crystal and then i get kamla khan,war machine ,luke cage, then i get Hulk buster and SIM from 5star crystal always i am getting bad champs i know its not ur problem but its too much i get boared plz i want play with new champs arena is very hard i cant play this time the common champ SL,magik,SW, most ppl have but i dnt have plz i thing any problem is my nick or acc plz check. I am big fan
Thnk u kabam

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★
    What do you want them to do?
  • Options
    Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    He wants to be treated special and better than everyone else. Get in line.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Everyone goes on a streak of pulling bad champs. Unfortunately theres probably more bad than good champs and theres so many champs in the crystals these days you have lower odds of pulling a great champ, but it will eventually happen. My pulls are normally lousy so I just run the arenas for better champs.
  • Options
    xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    R4GE wrote: »
    Everyone goes on a streak of pulling bad champs. Unfortunately theres probably more bad than good champs and theres so many champs in the crystals these days you have lower odds of pulling a great champ, but it will eventually happen. My pulls are normally lousy so I just run the arenas for better champs.

Arena is all the R4GE lmao I'm sorry I couldn't resist, but in all seriousness he's right. Run arena for a good champ a lot of them are coming up as basics in the next few months, & it's a lot better than hoping to pull something good from a crystal.
  • Options
    Come back when you have a max sig luke cage 4* then start pulling venompool 3x in a row. It's annoying but every now and then you'll pull a diamond. Stick to it
  • Options
    brohi007brohi007 Posts: 11
    Who is onwer and admin there yesterday i post this and today i banned why kabam why u doing this with fair ppls i give u all Screenshot of anything u want all the prove i have just tell me how to send picture i give u just 3 picture and u understand all the thing plz tell me how i send SS
  • Options
    brohi007 wrote: »
    Who is onwer and admin there yesterday i post this and today i banned why kabam why u doing this with fair ppls i give u all Screenshot of anything u want all the prove i have just tell me how to send picture i give u just 3 picture and u understand all the thing plz tell me how i send SS
    Seems like things weren't going your way and you decided to cheat. Must have gotten caught
  • Options
    Ok bro u think i cheat ok if u thing i cheat banned me its ok dnt unban me but tell me how to send SS i give u only 3 pictures which prove all the thing then . ban me or unban me its on you
  • Options
    brohi007 wrote: »
    Ok bro u think i cheat ok if u thing i cheat banned me its ok dnt unban me but tell me how to send SS i give u only 3 pictures which prove all the thing then . ban me or unban me its on you
    Sorry, thats not in my job description
  • Options
    Bro i dnt wanna unban dont unban me i just want prove my self clear so i give SS only 3 pictures.
  • Options
    @R4GE. Bro no problem i find a way and give the SS then i am quit the game forever cause its my 2cnd acc my 1srlt acc is Salalbrohi with 30 or more lvl i dnt remember the email or pass of my acc and i dnt lie u can see my Facebook name Salalbrohi my insta ID salalbrohi and my whatapp name Salalbrohi.
    So dnt think that i am lieing. U can check
    But i give the picture then i go
    Thnk u
  • Options
    I know u get boored to giving reply me but i prove my self clear
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    @brohi007 learn to speak english
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Bro english is just a language not a measure of intelligence.
    My english is not good sorry