**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips on how to beat the pool's gambit boss rush

Hi, I'm new to this game, and I would like some tips on how to beat the boss rush, if you can. PS: I already beat the first deadpool.

Comments

• I don't see any tips
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★

For instance...
  • What does #2 mean?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    #2 means that the first hit of the match kills the other champ.

Both champs start the fight stunned, then when the stun wears off you need to dash back right away. Then intercept the first incoming attack. Fight over.
  • I don't have any of the characters suggested in #3. What should I do?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★

I don't have any of the characters suggested in #3. What should I do?

I beat him with Ghost Rider. Got to S3 and he died pretty quick after that.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    You don't need any of those champs for #3. I used Blade and just fought him like you normally would against any stun-immune champ.
  • For #3?
  • Problem is that i hit deadpool 15 times while he was moving and he was still at %100
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

I don't have any of the characters suggested in #3. What should I do?

Any champs that inflict shock. I did it with 3* 1/10 Nebula.
  • Hi, I'm new to this game, and I would like some tips on how to beat the boss rush, if you can. PS: I already beat the first deadpool.

Use someone that can shock the opponent for ultra armour, Dex for the one punch KO, you just have to get used to inverted controls, and the last fight is absolutely bs
  • I don't have any of the characters suggested in #3. What should I do?

Use shock camps
  • KashmirKashmir Posts: 2
    How do you deal with the inverted controls? Also, is it possible with a 3000 squad? I can only get to the fourth one, but I can't deal with the inverted controls.
  • KashmirKashmir Posts: 2
    I use abomination for the first and second, because he's one of my only 4*. I use whatever health he has left for the fourth. I use magic for third, and generally get out with about 50% left. But I can't get through the fourth, even with a full hp doctor octopus, a half hp magic and a 20% hp abomination. Someone please help.